ADVERTISEMENT

Big-Time Recruit

Dyllon Williams, S previously committed to MO flips to UK. From Alabama.
i think i saw on3 has him as no. 600 something. Not that the kid can't be a player and we've had several non-elite guys come in to be good on the defensive side of the ball, but it's a stretch to label 'big time' at that.

i think i saw on3 has him as no. 600 something. Not that the kid can't be a player and we've had several non-elite guys come in to be good on the defensive side of the ball, but it's a stretch to label 'big time' at that.
I'm just answering the guy's question, I have no idea how good a prospect he is, I don't rate players, I'm not a "recruiting expert" and I don't carry a hard-on for all things anti-Stoops. At least 4 other SEC schools thought he was good enough to offer.

I'm just answering the guy's question, I have no idea how good a prospect he is, I don't rate players, I'm not a "recruiting expert" and I don't carry a hard-on for all things anti-Stoops. At least 4 other SEC schools thought he was good enough to offer.
I might have replied but it was not anything commenting on you. I know he was being sold as big time outside of you. I viewed it as I was expanding on the discussion of the kid not responding directly to you. As for a hard on for anti stoops I mean even within the response that I said it’s a stretch to reference him as big time, that on defense I largely don’t know how much it even matters or means anything. They have good history on that side of the ball. That being said I won’t deny that for two years he’s smelled like he’s done to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT