ADVERTISEMENT

Big time PG just entered the portal

Oooooo Utah? Thats Pope's territory. This would be the point guard we need.
He has to be #1 transfer pg now. You definitely got to wait and see who's going to be on the market. Guys are getting their last Nil checks and transfering....
True. Let’s get realistic as a fan base. I’m glad Pope is here but he walked into a ish show. Not impressed.

I will trust Pope to find the pieces to build with in time.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
What does "player" mean? Seems like we have contacted everyone. Does player mean have a chance? or make top 5 list? Not throwing shade mustard. I am old and it needs to be spelled out lol.

True. Let’s get realistic as a fan base. I’m glad Pope is here but he walked into a ish show. Not impressed.

I will trust Pope to find the pieces to build with in time.
I agree 100%. The day may come and I’m trying to be an optimist but we’re in the middle of a shit show as you put it and it’s hard to patient as a UK fan. Let’s get some good news.

No doubt in my mind that Pope is well aware of Smith and very likely has already been in contact with Smith's people. Also, Smith will already be familiar with BYU's offensive and defensive systems under Pope.
I wonder if this is the player KSR has been talking about, he’s openly been saying, “there’s a player that’s not in the portal yet, that Kentucky is going to get, and he’s gonna be our best player”

Pope has Utah roots.

"Shot a career best 40.8% from three this season on 2.5 attempts per game."

That's one made 3 per game. 3 points per game on 3s. Not saying he's not good, but that's not really the stat to tout, is it?
Honestly, that's not a bad number for a PG that averages 7 assists per game. He could jack up more 3pt shots and drop his assist numbers while having a higher output, volume wise, from 3pt distance but would that really be better for the offense? I'd prefer the more than respectable 3pt percentage on decent volume because I feel that means the PG is getting in the lane and getting the whole team involved causing/identifying more problems for the defense. But yes, I do believe the stat was worth pointing out because even though it's not the biggest number, combined with the assist number I feel it's relevant.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Like Jones said today Pope has been flying around the Country this week and said his priority was big men first, then guards. Said they are guards not yet in portal Ky will be after. Maybe this kid is one of them

"Shot a career best 40.8% from three this season on 2.5 attempts per game."

That's one made 3 per game. 3 points per game on 3s. Not saying he's not good, but that's not really the stat to tout, is it?
I think the 2.5 was not given to impress us, it was given to say he didn’t make a lot. Sounds about like SGA shooting 3’s at UK

Honestly, that's not a bad number for a PG that averages 7 assists per game. He could jack up more 3pt shots and drop his assist numbers while having a higher output, volume wise, from 3pt distance but would that really be better for the offense? I'd prefer the more than respectable 3pt percentage on decent volume because I feel that means the PG is getting in the lane and getting the whole team involved causing/identifying more problems for the defense. But yes, I do believe the stat was worth pointing out because even though it's not the biggest number, combined with the assist number I feel it's relevant.
Travis Branham burner account?

I’ve always thought the “mystery” player not yet in the portal was Robinson. He’ll play in the NBA. He would be a steal for Pope.

Are you talking to me? As in my account is an alternative account of someone else?
Are you talking to me? Lmao wtf. Isn't travis Branham a guy who either had or has connections? I honestly don't know. Before all off this I somewhat trusted a few sources but dude im as average as it gets and everything seems to be an educated guess at best. I'm no where in the "know" douche bag.

Are you talking to me? As in my account is an alternative account of someone else?

Are you talking to me? Lmao wtf. Isn't travis Branham a guy who either had or has connections? I honestly don't know. Before all off this I somewhat trusted a few sources but dude im as average as it gets and everything seems to be an educated guess at best. I'm no where in the "know" douche bag.
"Who me? Naw man. But that guy knows his stuff!" doesn't really ease the suspicion here.

Instead of trying to edit anymore of my post, because im not dealing with that crap. I'm just going to say. No, Im not travis branham or anyone that anyone cares to know about but I believe my post made sense and was reasonable. Apparently so reasonable im accused being a burner account. I assure you I have zero connections

Instead of trying to edit anymore of my post, because im not dealing with that crap. I'm just going to say. No, Im not travis branham or anyone that anyone cares to know about but I believe my post made sense and was reasonable. Apparently so reasonable im accused being a burner account. I assure you I have zero connections
The oddity is that you have a 10-year old account, and average about 1 post per year in all that time, but you go out your way to defend the point that Branham was making in a tweet. You don't see how that seems sus? 🕵️‍♂️

And then being so defensive when questioned about it? 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️

The oddity is that you have a 10-year old account, and average about 1 post per year in all that time, but you go out your way to defend the point that Branham was making in a tweet. You don't see how that seems sus? 🕵️‍♂️

I signed up forever ago, literally a teenager. I never posted. Think about it, you are using an average post count from someone who signed up 10 years ago but I haven't posted in those first ten years? Think to yourself kid, did I reactivate my old account or is this some conspiracy. Must be a conspiracy right? Like do you think i sat on this account for 10 years lol

Last edited:

Also no I didn't go out of my way to defend a tweet.. I spoke my mind. Show me the tweet, because I didn't see it

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT