ADVERTISEMENT

Best bets this week

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
I know someone started a thread last week, but I can't find it. What are your thoughts on best bets this week? I won last night with Western Kentucky. I bet Alabama as a pick em last night and they are now laying 2.5. What are the best bets you all see?

I always think its best to follow a few teams really close and bet those. So my big games this week are:

1 - Western Kentucky at -6.5 (Paid off last night but man, did Tyson Helton make this one closer than it needed to be)

2 - Nebraska moneyline as an underdog (I couldn't believe the odds makers put Illinois over as a favorite here but I doubled my money with this)

3 - Put money on UK back when the spread was +17. This was my big wager of the week so I hope the Cats win. Figure if not, I can still make money if they lose (but not by too much!).

4 - Notre Dame at -6.5. Louisville hasn't really played anyone with a pulse and I think the Irish are good to win this in a bit of a statement game after the Ohio State loss and close call with Duke.

5 - Also threw money at Alabama -1.5. Just a gut bet on this one but I just don't see how A&M is going to beat them.

I considered Colorado at -4.5 against Arizona State but I haven't seen anything with Arizona State this year and hate to wager on games when I haven't seen teams in action.

I like this. All 1st half
Kentucky +7.5
Arkansas +7.5
Oregon state -4.5
USC -12.5

Parlay boosted on FanDuel this is +1718, so pretty good value here imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT