ADVERTISEMENT

Begok

Just picked up this puck. Game used Riverfrogs. Gonna throw it with my vintage hockey memorabilia!
Awesome the River Frogs! I remember when they picked the name. Some random kid picked it if I remember right.

Reactions: Gromcat
Funny thing is my wife won some tickets to the Cyclones game on the radio a few weeks ago. It was their last regular game of the season and our first ever hockey game to be honest pretty cool game for a first game. They went to overtime and then to a shootout they lost but still a cool ass experience! Can’t say I’m a hockey fan now but heck I’d sure go to another game!

Reactions: Gromcat
9-15 season
loss to a 15 seed in round of 64

begok--BE GONE

rr
Just checked. Begok still be here. Keep shouting it and maybe it will come.

Quick thought. I have always thought you could tell a good football program by the off season arrest records. I think we are moving in the right direction. Playing big boy ball now.

kathy-ireland-swimsuit-1989-february-07-1989-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Remember how big the swimsuit issue used to be? Things and taste change, but I used to think Kathy Ireland was the greatest thing ever when I was young haha!

I can vividly remember sports illustrated covers, world has changed so much.

Last edited:
Daughter told my wife she wanted pizza tonight for supper and so she pulled out a frozen pizza. My daughter looked at me and ask if I wanted pizza too and I said yes but not the frozen kind. My daughter then said: "That's what I was hoping you'd say". My wife says to my daughter that she knew I was going to say that and that is why you ask him. She says with a smile: Yep. Ordered a couple of Fat Boys pizzas from the one in Elgin so she could have some for later and tomorrow. She is normally up half the night on the computer and gets hungry. My wife just looks at me and says the she knows how to play you. Well, I said: "I like fresh pizzas too, I am a man after all and we are easy".
I'm getting ready to go pick up a pizza in a few minutes. Wife asked me if I wanted pizza for dinner. I agreed before I knew I was going to deliver it.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT