ADVERTISEMENT

Been here a LONG time. Never asked for anything..

This is my 9 year old daughter.

She’s performing from my development and future to-be-developed lands.. she’s doing this to raise awareness for kids without homes..

please watch
Please like
Please share
Please subscribe

really.

My sister sang opera. I'm not easily impressed, but I am absolutely impressed with your little girl.

Beautiful little girl man. My little girl turned 18 and graduated. Happens fast.

I’m sure you’re very proud, and should be. She’s very talented.
Sure does happen fast. We were just talking about our daughter, wondering whether or not she’ll get a formal/traditional graduation or not. She turns 18 next month and will graduate next year with a 4.0. Almost doesn’t seem real.

@wromanp7 looks like you‘re raising yours right. For that, I commend you. She’s got a lot of singing talent as well.

Sure does happen fast. We were just talking about our daughter, wondering whether or not she’ll get a formal/traditional graduation or not. She turns 18 next month and will graduate next year with a 4.0. Almost doesn’t seem real.

@wromanp7 looks like you‘re raising yours right. For that, I commend you. She’s got a lot of singing talent as well.
Thanks Cow. We try hard and feel great about our kids. My children are very philanthropic and Lillie is determined to help kids without homes.., she’s already raised $35k. So proud of her.

Holy crap! I wasn't expecting that voice. She's a 9-year old superstar in the making. That was beautiful. I don't watch America's Got Talent, but if I did I'd root her on. She could win that dang show.

How awesome and moving. Looks like she has the gift of singing with her heart! I know she has you wrapped around her little finger-like my 13 year old daughter has me. I can't wait to share this with my daughter and others. How can you not be a proud dad?!!!

Beautiful production and she’s really got talent!

You might want to paste the YouTube link as text since you want people to like/follow/share.

(Different from desktops I assume, but from my phone I can only watch it in a captured applet, no YouTube options.)

***Nevermind. No matter how I paste it in, Rivals turns it into media. Too smart for its own good. Anyway click the ellipsis in the upper right of the video and you can grab the link from an iphone.

Last edited:
Wromanp7, very impressed in all the right ways.

My theory is: God made us Parents so we can understand how personally He loves us.
I have 4. (Grandkids are even better!)

Makes me smile...just like you are right now. You are Blessed.

Thanks for sharing, excellent video. And your request granted. Liked, and shared to my FB page.

Wroman7, your daughter is extremely talented and, at only 9, has the potential to be incredible! My wife and I both had goosebumps watching her performance. I agree with others on here, get her on America's Got Talent or The Voice. She could go a long way on either. You have to be so very proud!

Reactions: wromanp7
This is my 9 year old daughter.

She’s performing from my development and future to-be-developed lands.. she’s doing this to raise awareness for kids without homes..

please watch
Please like
Please share
Please subscribe

really.

Brother, this is the best thing I've seen posted on here in months. She's outstanding!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT