ADVERTISEMENT

BBM tickets go on sale Friday night at 8pm

what time they letting people line up.....Its going to be electrifying.....

pre article tickets only being distributed online. What Is happening to the tradition of gathering......

Last edited:
what time they letting people line up.....Its going to be electrifying.....

pre article tickets only being distributed online. What Is happening to the tradition of gathering......
Madness without the camping out :(

Man is there anything else left in Western culture they want to trash while their at it? If we've got to let it all go maybe we should just rip the bandaid off.

Ive tried over 100 times and couldnt get tickets to go through one time.... after waiting in que for 4500 people ahead of me

Reactions: TysonD44
Completely forgot about it after reminding myself 2 hours earlier....

If anyone has two or can't go let me know :)

I can't even go and was trying to grab some just to give to a father/son, friends, whatever.

Had me pick the seats and then wheel of death. Never went through.

I have only been successful twice. I think it was Herro year got really great seats and gave them out for friends. Damn thing is always the night we are leaving for Fall Break.

Last edited:
Fwiw for the ones that didn’t get tickets I wasn’t successful last year and just got them off stubhub for like 10 bucks lol

Yea lots of tickets on stubhub the $9 tickets are in the uppers of course. Prepare to spend $70+ if you want the lowers.

I got 2, I logged into to Ticket master at 7pm and let it run on my laptop. at about 10 minutes till 8 it kicked me out and asked me to click again. When I did i clicked waiting room. At 8pm i was in and was already 3750 deep in line. By the time I got to pick i ended up being up top near the top. I have 2 and doubt I will go. I will let you all know if I decide not to go so I can transfer to someone that will go.

• Wow
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
they still have tickets on Ticketmaster but they aren't free.... lower level are going between 50-100 each

I’m honestly shocked that there’s still enough juice in the program at this point to sell out a stale BBM.

Sure as heck wouldn’t pay money for any of those tickets.
this team has been pumped up for 3-2 years.. Excitement is high......I hope we aren't flying to close to the sun

I got 2 lower level row D behind visitor’s bench. Unfortunately, my friends couldn’t get lower level. There was around 4,000 in front of one of my friends in the queue and she ended up getting nosebleeds. Oh well.

really?
despite the a few haters and trolls on this board BBN is alive and well and just as rapid as ever

This. And people didn't stop caring in the G years or down Tubby years or probation years or some od Joe Bs down seasons and so on.

Amazing we have people that think the fanbase randomly will now.

Reactions: track42
I’m honestly shocked that there’s still enough juice in the program at this point to sell out a stale BBM.

I feel like this perception really isn't reality.
As a whole I think attendance with sporting events have been dropping. But I don't think that's a UK thing just college bball and sports in general.
I think there will always be massive interest in anything UK bball related.

Ticketmaster is a ****in joke.. App is for shit,, website is for shit..
Absolutely. I had 2 tickets (good seats) and it wouldn't go to purchase. Time was running down with the same page showing. I finally did what they tell not to do. I refreshed the page. There, suddenly, were my 2 great tickets but time then expired. I can't stand Ticketmaster, so frustrating.

Ticketmaster is a ****in joke.. App is for shit,, website is for shit..
1997 was the last time I respected Ticketmaster. They still let you line up at the box office back then and I camped out for two days at the new MCI center in downtown DC (which is now called Capitol One Arena) to get Billy Joel tickets. I was FIRST in line and there was a freaking blizzard and I hadn’t even thought to bring any food. But I toughed it out. Some genius had the idea to hand out random numbers on paper to everyone in line at the last minute though, with no warning. For my starvation and near-frostbite I got nosebleed seats, barely inside the building.

• Sad
Reactions: SemperFiCat
1997 was the last time I respected Ticketmaster. They still let you line up at the box office back then and I camped out for two days at the new MCI center in downtown DC (which is now called Capitol One Arena) to get Billy Joel tickets. I was FIRST in line and there was a freaking blizzard and I hadn’t even thought to bring any food. But I toughed it out. Some genius had the idea to hand out random numbers on paper to everyone in line at the last minute though, with no warning. For my starvation and near-frostbite I got nosebleed seats, barely inside the building.
I logged into Ticketmaster at 7:50,, got in que with 7500 people in front of me at 8:00,, and at about 8:50 it finally was my turn.. Picked my 2 tickets and it froze up..

How many seats does section 230 whave in nosebleeds? I got 2 ticket sears 9 10 and randomly 2 other tickets up there on stubhub? I'm asking to see my chances are of the stubhub tickets being right beside them seats. I got two little kids 4 and 6 I want to take for first time so any suggestions?

All that and on the night of there will be hundreds of people trying to sell tickets outside the arena and at least a thousand empty, unused seats.

Reactions: NociHTTP

Same. Even when we were good, BBM was a snoozer. I can't imagine who would have any interest in attending it now. It's just awful.

Same. Even when we were good, BBM was a snoozer. I can't imagine who would have any interest in attending it now. It's just awful.
I love the haters that act like they wouldn’t go but just jealous cause they didn’t get a ticket or a crap one. Then don’t go, nobody cares if you wanna go or not. I’ll go, drink a little and enjoy just hangin out and doing nothing.

I love the haters that act like they wouldn’t go but just jealous cause they didn’t get a ticket or a crap one. Then don’t go, nobody cares if you wanna go or not. I’ll go, drink a little and enjoy just hangin out and doing nothing.
It's not an act. I wouldn't go to that if someone paid me. And that's even during the years we were actually good.

It's not an act. I wouldn't go to that if someone paid me. And that's even during the years we were actually good.
And? There's not one single person on this board that gives a rats ass if you would or not. What's your point? I'd go just to eat the ice cream and listen to the music, especially for free. And, before you say nobody cares if I go or not, this is in response just to you and I realize that nobody cares if I go.

Reactions: CatTough
I'll be on a cruise. Hope those of you that got tickets have a blast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT