ADVERTISEMENT

Banned....Good Riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sends a great message that African Americans can be called that with little repercussions. Do you not understand how you are coming off?

Here's a question. Do you think that man really wants to talk to her and even forgive her? If they both say down in a room together, that's corny man lol
He's not without reproach. He was antagonizing the fans as they left the venue. No..that doesn't mean that anyone can hurl whatever insult they want but both could learn from the conversation.

Those words don't compare at all. That's what I'm amazed that some of you can't grasp. Bitch? We are outlawing that word?

We will never agree. If you think calling someone a racist hurtful name is on the same ground as calling someone a bitch.

That's laughable.

Joe Lunardi is a bitch. Does that make me sexist too? Probably to you lol
You obviously are purposely being this way or you are seriously intellectually challenged.
If you have a job. Find a woman there and go up to her and call her those names and let us know how that works out. You seem to think that word isn't hurtful to women for some reason. Hopefully it's not the reason it appears to be.

You really have problem if you can't understand that nobody is defending what she said. They are saying you calling her a POS or a stupid bitch is unacceptable as well. My goodness. You can't be this unaware.

She is a stupid bitch. I stand by that. I will always. Some don't like that term. Oh well. Don't call someone a racist term then. I don't just go around calling women that. She earned it.

You tried to lump me into being a sexist in a delfection attempt.

Yea I hate people like that, they've screwed up this country long enough. People like her is why we can't move on.

She's like the fans that ask "why can't we have more white players"? Did you ever think that some of us are sick of this? It's not virtue signaling. I'm sick of the racist nonsense like this. African Americans should feel comfortable in this country damnit.

It's wrong and she should feel sorry. She's only sorry because she got caught though. And we all know that.
Nothing worse than a hypocrite complaining about hypocrites......amirite

That's a clown remark. This whole country has a racist past. Maybe I should just move out of the United States.

Quit deflecting man, I love UK. And it has great fans and terrible fans like any other program. But I am incredibly angry about this and I'm not the only one.
So now this all relates to the country and it's past with slavery. Good grief. You have to clowning. This does not reflect on all of us. It reflects on her.
What you're doing is worse. You have said you hate her. she is a POS and stupid bitch and are not the least bit remorseful.
What would be enough for you? Put her in prison? Have a town meeting and stone her? What is the pound of flesh you require?

You won't find anyone that "defends" it outright anymore, but trying to rationalize it or equate it to the other person's behavior or any of that whataboutism nonsense is them getting as close to that line as they think they can in 2020.

Agree with you on the "stupid bitch" comment. Just saw that. Plenty of more accurate and equally vengeful terms that don't put down an entire group of people.
Well, I was late to this so I didn't see any of that. I would hope nobody would even hint at trying to defend that kind of behavior.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Wonder if her surgery has any affect on her actions?
Guy at the VA home had brain surgery and he has no filter for what he says. Just blurts out whatever pops up, with no control as most would.

The proper sign language would have been better.

This the last thing I'm gonna say. Before things get twisted.

I do not want any harm to come to this woman or her family. I don't want people with pitchforks at her house.

I wanted her to be banned from Rupp arena and UK in general. And that has happened. Kudos to Mitch for the swift accurate response.
No apology for the names you called her?

Reactions: Ed323232
A comedian (of all people) said once "when you're comparing two words and you won't even say one of them, that word is worse." So don't act like calling her a stupid bitch is even close to the same. It just isn't.

The n-word is the single most hate filled thing you can say in America. And this woman didn't even check herself. It came out as freely as beer at an open bar. I'm not a black man so I can't really grasp what that must feel like coming from a white person, but I'm also not stupid. I've seen people react, I've heard them say how it makes them feel. It's a vile thing to say, and based on complete nonsense.

Good for Barnhart for taking this position. She very much earned it.
Ask a woman how that word makes her feel? Since you're not a woman, I suppose you have no idea.

Cawood. Lol I can't keep up you've quoted me 3 times in the last 5 minutes. Do you read anything i say other then one part of it?

Why would I go up to a random woman and call her that. Stop with your sexist nonsense. You think i call my girlfriend that. GTFO.

This woman deserves it. I can't grasp how you don't get that. That's all I'm saying.

But you want to make this hilarious overexaggeration that I say this to every woman I meet.

Here's a new one for you old timer. Alot of girls call each other bitches in fun. I know that just blew your mind. Are you gonna put on your white knight suit and tell them off too lmao.

Cawood. Lol I can't keep up you've quoted me 3 times in the last 5 minutes. Do you read anything i say other then one part of it?

Why would I go up to a random woman and call her that. Stop with your sexist nonsense. You think i call my girlfriend that. GTFO.

This woman deserves it. I can't grasp how you don't get that. That's all I'm saying.

But you want to make this hilarious overexaggeration that I say this to every woman I meet.

Here's a new one for you old timer. Alot of girls call each other bitches in fun. I know that just blew your mind. Are you gonna put on your white knight suit and tell them off too lmao.
Have your corner throw in the towel. TKO.

It may be coincidence, but every single person I've ever met that used that word in their every day vocabulary was a low IQ POS. Maybe she's the exception?

You very well could be right about her. She obviously has a very serious strike against her.

Put it this way. I have done many employee reviews in my last 19 years as a manager. I try to be holistic about the process. Anyone can have a very bad day, but my job is to look at the whole review period and determine their performance. My first judgement is usually pretty spot on after I have had a short period of time with that person. However, there have been a few that have surprised me good and bad, after I got to know them and their work better. My only point is a person's worth cannot be defined in one sentence, regardless of how bad that sentence is. Words are important, but I prefer to see their actions! By the way, I once had an employee call me a racist straight up because we awarded the job to someone else. Once he learned it was another African American, he still was in disbelief that he did not get the job. 2 weeks later the first guy backed out and I hired him. It wasn't easy getting over the pain he caused me, but after we talked one on one, I could tell he realized what he said was inappropriate.

She is a stupid bitch. I stand by that. I will always. Some don't like that term. Oh well. Don't call someone a racist term then. I don't just go around calling women that. She earned it.

You tried to lump me into being a sexist in a delfection attempt.
Welp, I was wrong. You are that intellectually challenged. Youare no different or better than that woman. You are just disgusting and deplorable as you think she is. She was caught on camera. You were outed on here.
I got news for you. You are sexist if you think that is ok to say those things to a woman. Find a mirror and you'll find what your problem is.
"Some don't like term, oh well" you said. Sounds just like what a bigot would say.

Reactions: drcats2013
You very well could be right about her. She obviously has a very serious strike against her.

Put it this way. I have done many employee reviews in my last 19 years as a manager. I try to be holistic about the process. Anyone can have a very bad day, but my job is to look at the whole review period and determine their performance. My first judgement is usually pretty spot on after I have had a short period of time with that person. However, there have been a few that have surprised me good and bad, after I got to know them and their work better. My only point is a person's worth cannot be defined in one sentence, regardless of how bad that sentence is. Words are important, but I prefer to see their actions! By the way, I once had an employee call me a racist straight up because we awarded the job to someone else. Once he learned it was another African American, he still was in disbelief that he did not get the job. 2 weeks later the first guy backed out and I hired him. It wasn't easy getting over the pain he caused me, but after we talked one on one, I could tell he realized what he said was inappropriate.
What?! You talked one on one and resolved the situation? You didn't need Mitch Barnhart to take away your ticket buying privileges to show you and the rest of us how to resolve racial issues?

So was I. It generally upset me. But apparently that's virtue signaling to a few here lol.

I don't think some people truly realize how bad this makes UK look. Is that fair? No. But she has hurt this program. Mitch issued the correct response. But thanks to this woman, she's awakened old stereotypes about UK. And that really bothers me.
[roll][roll][roll][roll]

What?! You talked one on one and resolved the situation? You didn't need Mitch Barnhart to take away your ticket buying privileges to show you and the rest of us how to resolve racial issues?

I hope you are commenting in jest. He made the original statement to me and one other person. I was going to be his manager, so I was the one he had to convince. It helped that I had managed him before. But, it was not easy given what he said. He was by far the next best qualified. So, once I was convinced he was truly repentent, I offered him the job.

The fact that you think calling a racist a bitch is on the same level as a white woman screaming the n word in an African Americans face tells me everything I need to know about you.
Well, go ahead lay it out there. What do you know about me?
SO you've never called any other woman that name except this woman? You keep that word in reserve for just these occasions?

I hope you are commenting in jest. He made the original statement to me and one other person. I was going to be his manager, so I was the one he had to convince. It helped that I had managed him before. But, it was not easy given what he said. He was by far the next best qualified. So, once I was convinced he was truly repentent, I offered him the job.
Absolutely in jest.

Reactions: NerlensCat
The fact that you think calling a racist a bitch is on the same level as a white woman screaming the n word in an African Americans face tells me everything I need to know about you.
Ahh, and judgemental as well. Must be lonesome up in your ivory tower.

giphy.gif

Seriously. What the crap is going on here?

I'm sorry. Am I typing too fast for you or am I using too many syllables? Honestly, don't care what you do in your life. You're clearly delusional and unable to grasp that your view and words are equally wrong and offensive to women.
You don't even understand what you're saying.

She disgraced our program, not your program, our program, and you think Mitch Barnhart should have given her a therapy session? LOL, get outta here with that dumb stuff. If she were a UK employee she would have been fired for her unacceptable behavior, since she's just a fan she was banned for her unacceptable behavior. This will be used against every program on campus in recruiting, and you think her punishment should be to talk about it. LOL, funny how yall like to call others snowflakes.

Reactions: Oneandnotdone38
She disgraced our program, not your program, our program, and you think Mitch Barnhart should have given her a therapy session? LOL, get outta here with that dumb stuff. If she were a UK employee she would have been fired for her unacceptable behavior, since she's just a fan she was banned for her unacceptable behavior. This will be used against every program on campus in recruiting, and you think her punishment should be to talk about it. LOL, funny how yall like to call others snowflakes.
I guess, Keyser. You disagree that the two could sitdown, talk, and have resolution? Would look great for them and UK.

She apologized and her life pretty much sucks right now I'm sure. Everyone here is ready to condemn her for one word. People make mistakes geez.
I wonder how many of you have used that word in your lives? Dont say you haven't because that's like saying I never lie.

Everyone white or black has said or thought something inappropriate in their lives regarding race.

Just seems silly. Jesus said let the one without sin throw the first stone. He was the only one who had the right to throw. Nobody else does and that applies here too.

And yes even mighty mitch is guilty.

Reactions: actionjaksen
She apologized and her life pretty much sucks right now I'm sure. Everyone here is ready to condemn her for one word. People make mistakes geez.
I wonder how many of you have used that word in your lives? Dont say you haven't because that's like saying I never lie.

No everyone white or black has said or thought something inappropriate in their lives regarding race.

Just seems silly. Jesus said let the one without sin throw the first stone. He was the only one who had the right to throw. Nobody else does and that applies here too.

And yes even mighty mitch is guilty.
Here, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT