ADVERTISEMENT

Bam Adebayo has strong Pro Day

It's amazing that guys like Bam and WCS can't hit a free throw to save their life at UK but suddenly become three point marksmen as soon as they work out for an NBA team. Unbelievable.

Reactions: bigbluelou
Bam Adebayo is a good player, with a great body, and an elite attitude.

If I'm a team picking in the late teens or early 20s, I'll gladly take my chances with a 19 year old like that. Give me a guy I know can be a contributing piece for a decade and I'll figure the other stuff out later.

Bam Adebayo is a good player, with a great body, and an elite attitude.

If I'm a team picking in the late teens or early 20s, I'll gladly take my chances with a 19 year old like that. Give me a guy I know can be a contributing piece for a decade and I'll figure the other stuff out later.
he will have more NBA impact and much better career than Zack Collins or Jonathon Isaac...jmo

Reactions: ib4ky
And people were saying he should stay another year....he's going to go in the late teens and be a millionaire in less than a week.

Funny how every center that comes through here goes to the NBA and starts draining threes left and right. Davis, Cuz, Townes and.....Bam? Who's next? Nerlens Noel?

Crazy.

Reactions: bigbluelou
he will have more NBA impact and much better career than Zack Collins or Jonathon Isaac...jmo

I actually really like both of those guys too, but he's absolutely better than Kennard or Justin Patton.

Funny how every center that comes through here goes to the NBA and starts draining threes left and right. Davis, Cuz, Townes and.....Bam? Who's next? Nerlens Noel?

Crazy.

They could do it before they got here. Cal doesnt want them doing anything but doing what they are told to do.

Anybody who has played ball even at the HS level knows you have a job to do and you do it or your gonna be on the bench.

Bam is a hell of a player thats why i stated id much rather have a soph Bam than a freshmen Bamba. If he come back for his soph year i think he would be a 20/10 guy for us.

Bam is a rare talent in terms of natural physical build/ability and raw athleticism, if he hones his game outside of the post and becomes a scoring/shooting threat that can play facing the basket, good night Irene....

Reactions: BigTyrone
Dwight Howard - light who can hit free throws and shoot from outside? I think he'll be a solid pro. If he was 2 inches taller he'd be in top 5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT