ADVERTISEMENT

Bacots foul on AB Clip

Bradshaw is a tough son of a gun. He took a beating in that game and kept on going. Dude might just be. No. Not might not just be. Aaron Bradshaw is the best NBA prospect on the team. It's obvious he's putting in work because just look at the before and after picture of his physique. As he gains strength he is just going to be harder and harder to guard. He is all arm, leg, and torso.

Some NBA team will eventually be getting a dude with a tremendously high ceiling.

bacot could have fouled out about 4 times over yesterday. To the refs credit, it seemed like they tried to kill the moving screen bs early but he just kept doing it.

I don’t see how UNC shoots so many more free throws than their opponents. They were really physical.

Bradshaw is a tough son of a gun. He took a beating in that game and kept on going. Dude might just be. No. Not might not just be. Aaron Bradshaw is the best NBA prospect on the team. It's obvious he's putting in work because just look at the before and after picture of his physique. As he gains strength he is just going to be harder and harder to guard. He is all arm, leg, and torso.

Some NBA team will eventually be getting a dude with a tremendously high ceiling.

He has a chance to be the second best big Cal has had behind only AD. That jumpshot is smooth as silk.

He said has a CHANCE. We do not know how good he can end up being, so it's possible he ends up better than KAT. Surely you wasn't suggesting KAT is better than AD ????

He has a chance to be the second best big Cal has had behind only AD. That jumpshot is smooth as silk.

KAT would beg to differ and so would I.
As would Cousins, as would Oscar. Noel might have something to say as well. Hell I think I hear Patrick Patterson chipping in as well. AB is doing well but he has a long way to go to be considered with those fellas.

As would Cousins, as would Oscar. Noel might have something to say as well. Hell I think I hear Patrick Patterson chipping in as well. AB is doing well but he has a long way to go to be considered with those fellas.

I said he has a chance. Noel… don’t make me laugh. Same with Oscar… and I loved Oscar. Patterson was 6’9”. Bradshaw has a very unique combination of size and skills. KAT is great and so was Cuz, but neither of those guys displayed a perimeter game until they got to the league.

I said he has a chance. Noel… don’t make me laugh. Same with Oscar… and I loved Oscar. Patterson was 6’9”. Bradshaw has a very unique combination of size and skills. KAT is great and so was Cuz, but neither of those guys displayed a perimeter game until they got to the league.
KAT had a perimeter game before he ever came to Lexington, he just wasn’t allowed to use it here. He just didn’t start learning to shoot from deep once he got to the NBA.

Oscar is one of the best big men easy. Just because he didn’t shoot the 3 doesn’t change that. I’d take him every year, his NPOY proves that. When Bradshaw wins NPoY then maybe. I love AB but we have had ridiculously good big men.

You said he has a chance to be the second best big under Cal. All the bigs I listed performed at an elite level while in college. What they do after idgaf about my guy.

your disregard for Noel and Oscar is what’s laughable. One of them was the NPOY while leading the nation in rebounds. His second year wasn’t AS good but that was when compared to his NPOY season. His second season he still led the nation in rebounds and averaged 16+ points on very efficient shooting %’s. Noel averaged 10.5 points and 9.5 rebounds. Nearly a double double.

You might want to actually research or remember some things about our previous bigs before you go laughing at them and writing them off. They were quite good and AB has done nothing to be named with them… YET. Here’s hoping he does!

bacot could have fouled out about 4 times over yesterday. To the refs credit, it seemed like they tried to kill the moving screen bs early but he just kept doing it.

I don’t see how UNC shoots so many more free throws than their opponents. They were really physical.
Because they get blue blood status protection. We don't for the most part.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Maybe because our HOF Coach would not let them shoot the deep ball.

Oscar is one of the best big men easy. Just because he didn’t shoot the 3 doesn’t change that. I’d take him every year, his NPOY proves that. When Bradshaw wins NPoY then maybe. I love AB but we have had ridiculously good big men.
Yeah. We've had so many everyone has forgotten Randall. Now, that man is a badass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT