ADVERTISEMENT

Back by popular demand

You should change your handle to ku007. I’m not sure who forgot to pay you on the Kansas staff but you are quickly becoming an excellent poster. Keep up the good work. If you find dirt on puke you may make the cat paw hof

Lol
My next project is to uncover Higgins. Enough side talk and rumors to justify a bias on his officiating. Unless you are blind you can actually watch it happen. That will require a monero campaign and trust. Cause only money will get someone to talk. And to actually be able to quote that person... a whole lot more. Maybe I can get Matt the shiver to help investigate. He does impeccable work.

Reactions: Cat78Scot
Lol
My next project is to uncover Higgins. Enough side talk and rumors to justify a bias on his officiating. Unless you are blind you can actually watch it happen. That will require a monero campaign and trust. Cause only money will get someone to talk. And to actually be able to quote that person... a whole lot more. Maybe I can get Matt the shiver to help investigate. He does impeccable work.
Please continue we are all listening especially if it’s about our favorite roofaree

Reactions: awf
You should change your handle to ku007. I’m not sure who forgot to pay you on the Kansas staff but you are quickly becoming an excellent poster. Keep up the good work. If you find dirt on puke you may make the cat paw hof

Also on the puke topic. I don't have anything on capel unfortunately. Something there as his History speaks for himself.
K used his resume and Duke brand along with a massive push from Nike to highlight Duke. His ties to top NBA guys like lebron and his agent to aid in the recruitment. Within the rules I guess.
Ethically K conducts himself well on the recruiting trail, no dirty tactics. Capel, cant say.
Roy Williams from what I heard respects the recruiting process no real dirt tactics. The big talk with petino was he positioned himself with plausible deniability. But if he had a Duke name behind him he would have no problems. Kids want to play for him. The step child of Adidas and with KU in first position.. what happened is what happened.

When we all play by the same rules noone can complain. Sucks for me, well it will suck for you.

I just want parody. Noone can complain.
Your entertaining comments about Kansas cheating notwithstanding, it is curious that you use the same lexicon (see bolded words above)
@Nooneputsbabyinacorner employs. Coincidence or is @Nooneputsbabyinacorner trolling BBN? Inquiring minds want to know!

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
Your entertaining comments about Kansas cheating notwithstanding, it is curious that you use the same lexicon (see bolded words above)
@Nooneputsbabyinacorner employs. Coincidence or is @Nooneputsbabyinacorner trolling BBN? Inquiring minds want to know!

Lol
No fool
What's KU scared of?
You are the victims ... self plays it straight by the books.
I think I've given enough hints. What KU can would trash their coach to be a troll. Great fan base

I was challenged. Now you'll pay the price.

Certain coaches will turn a blind eye to their recruits smoking weed... but to have assistant smoke with the players... ummm lmfao I think that crosses the line

Your fan base turned on cliff Alexander, yet it was your Chicago under the table KU paid contact that set up the loan lol. Turn on a player that your institution helped screwed. Classy. Ole Billy quick to separate him self from that mess real quick on TV.

Hey don't worry, less than a week you'll get names and dates :)

Keep trolling KU, I promise you'll stop meddling on other boards popping up your bs. I wouldn't bet against other D1 coaches popping by imgur or ..... to take a peak

Muah smooches hugs n kisses xoxo

Love BBN

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I celebrate my birthday with peach flavored everything. Starting off tonight with peach rum smoothies and refreshing this thread.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I celebrate my birthday with peach flavored everything. Starting off tonight with peach rum smoothies and refreshing this thread.

Okay it's your bday tomorrow.
I'll throw a teaser this time tomorrow or close to

Cause its your bday name a player or some thing you are interested in. I'll give you something not said. If I have it on that player. If it's a real popular player with a hell of a story... I wont be able to just yet

Reactions: DCFseattle
Okay it's your bday tomorrow.
I'll throw a teaser this time tomorrow or close to

Cause its your bday name a player or some thing you are interested in. I'll give you something not said. If I have it on that player. If it's a real popular player with a hell of a story... I wont be able to just yet

Oh, wow. Dealer's choice, and I thank you.

tenor.gif

Adidas semi-subliminal messaging to recruits??!!??

:flushed:

AlohaCat
Yep...I'm not sure if you've noticed, but if you use EXTREME slo-mo, there's an embedded picture of a naked chick rolling around on a pile of cash.

Reactions: HICATFAN
You must be from one of those sophisticated Kentucky counties. Let me know when you are back around this way I'll buy you a beer.
Actually, I like Irvine, Estill County and have a lot of friends from there. I just wanted to give you a little taste of your own medicine when you called some of your own fellow fans stupid. It doesn’t feel too good to be disparaged does it?

Actually, I like Irvine, Estill County and have a lot of friends from there. I just wanted to give you a little taste of your own medicine when you called some of your own fellow fans stupid. It doesn’t feel too good to be disparaged does it?
I'm calling the people who fall for threads like this stupid. It's the same people who fell for the Clay Killoren/Zion thread. There is nothing anyone on here could say that would hurt my feelings.

I'm calling the people who fall for threads like this stupid. It's the same people who fell for the Clay Killoren/Zion thread. There is nothing anyone on here could say that would hurt my feelings.
You did get a tad bit defensive but no biggie.

We got a fantastic team this year
Amazing freshman
Improved shooting behind the 3
Senior leadership who's developed and huuunnngry
Among other things we can wait for

BBN YOU READY?

Kansas fans for some strange reason ignore the cloud of shit smoke they billow from Lawrence.

Well since Calipari is under the largest microscope possible and so far nothing

While another HoF coach seems to get a pass from the NCAA, their athletic department, their district attorney, their PD, THE PRESS.

How squeaky clean is ole Billy and his staff?

Why did that rape investigation go silently away..

Why was the girl who's car got the wrong end of Josh Jackson's foot shamed and dismissed

Why did Billy ignore Vick beating his gf with a slap

Why do their assistant coaches buy and smoke weed with their players lol ?

I mean weed for me, like a cigarette care less who smokes
When
Where
Why

If our assistant coaches were smoking with our recruits... ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE

From the cover ups
To the shady recruits
To Daniel Arthur's high school staff involved in concealing his fake transcripts till conveniently he left Lawrence... who paid them to?

How did Ben McLemore end up at KU

How was rush cleared in a week when no one would touch that idiot

What secured the Morris thugs?

Where did Landon lucus come from lol

How many people did Morningstar eat and beat up

Why does self sabotage his own guys going to the league... hint hint selby

Why was Embiid out of nowhere forced to say bill self encouraged him to the NBA
When the pressure was on to have him stay

Why was connor Frankcamp forced to leave over a DUI
Yet that was probably the least worrying offense from KU players

Yet I believe forgot who, white dude sexually assaulted a girl on tape in an elevator... not first time mind you yet allowed to continue at KU. But drinking and a dui... well that's a problem self needs to stop

Mysterious.. plan was to keep selden 3 years lol.. ummm no, you threw him out for a recruit coming in, when no one in NBA was sayin he was 2nd rd. Yet Mason Graham, dont even test the NBA combine.. forced to stay their 5th senior year.

Self is an egotistical self centered does whatever it takes to win a ball game at the expense of the players future , the kU student body when clearly some of these characters had no business being around students at the university. Vick and JJ should of been kicked ass first out of Kansas. Instead two women were vilified by the KU media and their fan base. Bill shameless self.. not a peep

Well KU that's not even the tip of the mother f***ing iceberg. And most of this known inside circles of basketball

Reason Billy cant nab a clean 5 star unless they are retarded or Adidas paid. Chance Embiid forced to make this awkward admission about Billy wanting him in the NBA. Normal 5 star guys wouldn't be near that program and for good reason. It will all come together in this 4 part imgur mini series lmfao

And I'm leaving out the best parts

Rock chalk boys

Some of this is true. I’m not sure if you’re saying you’re the one dumping the info..from what I can gather through your broken English, you are saying you’re releasing this info. I have no doubt there’s tons of dirt on KU already out there, their players troubles over the years is well documented. And the info on shady recruiting we know of, we all knew it was the tip of the iceberg.

But...your credibility is really lacking, mostly because of the way you are typing. I’m not going to go through what you posted with a fine tooth comb, but one thing that did stand out...you said Ben McLemore was rush cleared after a week after no one wanted to touch him. Part of that was true, no one wanted to touch him. But rush cleared? The NCAA ruled him academically ineligible and he redshirted his first year at KU. If you are going to post real info, leave out the made up shit. This is all stuff we want to know and we were expecting it to come to light soon. Just work on your credibility is all I ask.

Some of this is true. I’m not sure if you’re saying you’re the one dumping the info..from what I can gather through your broken English, you are saying you’re releasing this info. I have no doubt there’s tons of dirt on KU already out there, their players troubles over the years is well documented. And the info on shady recruiting we know of, we all knew it was the tip of the iceberg.

But...your credibility is really lacking, mostly because of the way you are typing. I’m not going to go through what you posted with a fine tooth comb, but one thing that did stand out...you said Ben McLemore was rush cleared after a week after no one wanted to touch him. Part of that was true, no one wanted to touch him. But rush cleared? The NCAA ruled him academically ineligible and he redshirted his first year at KU. If you are going to post real info, leave out the made up shit. This is all stuff we want to know and we were expecting it to come to light soon. Just work on your credibility is all I ask.
Brandon rush was referring to
Read again plz

I tend to write my thoughts in a single line without commas to separate thoughts

I'm very very very familiar with his recruitment and mclemore

Rush was academically ineligible and it was crafty KU dudes with the help of their fake billionaire KU alum who paid to show certain classes were done correctly and with approved scores even though he had not seen a class room in 2 years. Same thing was done with Arthur in Dallas to a different degree. While he was aided to make sure his scores were changed
Hes big issue was the concealment of his records until way after.

Rush was blackballed from every school and Kansas wasnt even on his radar till way way way later. Even the schools his brothers went to would not take him and he was offered.

Ben mclemore a little different. He had no business being eligible under any circumstances. However, self held him back more than anything else because he was far to raw as a prospect and self needed him the following year as he had to replace senior that was not going to be there.

Aka far greater use to self.

Whether ben was aware of the arrangement to keep him an extra year I'm not sure. The Fact that not only was he academically ineligible, if you remember he was also paid. Another season which should of been vacated for bill self, but just disappeared.

Rule of thumb if for some reason a KU player willingly gives up a year its probably cause of money.. Newman recently, Graham, ben, Lucus etc.

Because elite players dont like seeing red shirts, he had to change things. Chieck Diallo is one, intentionally sabotaged to ensure he had to stay. Instead he ruined the bill self model and bolted for a 2nd rd pick when he clearly should of been 1st rd. Just ask yourself how could a highly touted recruit in Newman not even test the NBA combine last summer? Must be a reason

Reactions: BigKari
Kansas fans for some strange reason ignore the cloud of shit smoke they billow from Lawrence.

Well since Calipari is under the largest microscope possible and so far nothing

While another HoF coach seems to get a pass from the NCAA, their athletic department, their district attorney, their PD, THE PRESS.

How squeaky clean is ole Billy and his staff?

Why did that rape investigation go silently away..

Why was the girl who's car got the wrong end of Josh Jackson's foot shamed and dismissed

Why did Billy ignore Vick beating his gf with a slap

Why do their assistant coaches buy and smoke weed with their players lol ?

I mean weed for me, like a cigarette care less who smokes
When
Where
Why

If our assistant coaches were smoking with our recruits... ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE

From the cover ups
To the shady recruits
To Daniel Arthur's high school staff involved in concealing his fake transcripts till conveniently he left Lawrence... who paid them to?

How did Ben McLemore end up at KU

How was rush cleared in a week when no one would touch that idiot

What secured the Morris thugs?

Where did Landon lucus come from lol

How many people did Morningstar eat and beat up

Why does self sabotage his own guys going to the league... hint hint selby

Why was Embiid out of nowhere forced to say bill self encouraged him to the NBA
When the pressure was on to have him stay

Why was connor Frankcamp forced to leave over a DUI
Yet that was probably the least worrying offense from KU players

Yet I believe forgot who, white dude sexually assaulted a girl on tape in an elevator... not first time mind you yet allowed to continue at KU. But drinking and a dui... well that's a problem self needs to stop

Mysterious.. plan was to keep selden 3 years lol.. ummm no, you threw him out for a recruit coming in, when no one in NBA was sayin he was 2nd rd. Yet Mason Graham, dont even test the NBA combine.. forced to stay their 5th senior year.

Self is an egotistical self centered does whatever it takes to win a ball game at the expense of the players future , the kU student body when clearly some of these characters had no business being around students at the university. Vick and JJ should of been kicked ass first out of Kansas. Instead two women were vilified by the KU media and their fan base. Bill shameless self.. not a peep

Well KU that's not even the tip of the mother f***ing iceberg. And most of this known inside circles of basketball

Reason Billy cant nab a clean 5 star unless they are retarded or Adidas paid. Chance Embiid forced to make this awkward admission about Billy wanting him in the NBA. Normal 5 star guys wouldn't be near that program and for good reason. It will all come together in this 4 part imgur mini series lmfao

And I'm leaving out the best parts

Rock chalk boys

Well, ok. Inquiring minds want to know. Is something going to happen about all this, or are you just lamenting that nothing has?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Well, ok. Inquiring minds want to know. Is something going to happen about all this, or are you just lamenting that nothing has?

What could I do? Nothing you can do. Nothing a change.org petition will help with.

I was so sick of seeing idiot KU fans come here

Attack UKs program
Then call UK cheats and Calipari the biggest cheat in basketball.

Truth is bill self is dirty ego driven dirt ball protected by journalists and NCAA more than anyone else in basketball including coach K.

Hes the dirtiest scum bag when recruiting and his program is a complete fraud behind the phog....

Couple stupid KU guys challanged me. Now I'll expose them.

If you want to call the ncaa and ask how Memphis was vacated yet Arthur was proven to never graduate high school please do. More importantly explain how that mess unfolded only after the season, and why so ?

30 for 30 did a decent job to expose the hypocrisy of how Memphis season was vacated. What it failed to do was ask how was Kanas allowed to retain their season.

Only 1 proven fraud that season, that clearly was Kansas. Start there see what the NCAA says

Op sounds like bill selfs son broke up with him. If you have all of this knowledge, then why the hell isnt it brought out? Inquiring minds want to know. Do I think some things maybe true? Sure, but you seem to know a lot, atleast you seem to think you do. @Schwagg we have found someone who hates Kansas more than u

Op sounds like bill selfs son broke up with him. If you have all of this knowledge, then why the hell isnt it brought out? Inquiring minds want to know. Do I think some things maybe true? Sure, but you seem to know a lot, atleast you seem to think you do. @Schwagg we have found someone who hates Kansas more than u

I don't hate ku. Not important to me. They stay relevant cause of the media.

You could argue the better program out of the state of Kansas has been Wichita state these last 7 years.

95 percent I what I said can easily be checked. Artur failed high school, why the NCAA didnt give a shit, you can them cause no journalist will.

Now there underground payroll
The money and family jobs recruits get
Smoking week with players
Cover ups
Friendly AD and PD
Vilifying any girl who comes out against any KU player
Tweet bill self why he didnt boot vick and jj from the team.
It's part of an overall pattern whatever it takes to win.
30 for 30 did a decent job of pointing out the hypocrisy of cals punishment to the extend they didnt give examples
Memphis and KU same year
One coach - team punished
Other coach hailed and complemented. Yet KU by any rule in the book should have their season vacated.

Why do some get punished and others praised for doing far worse... I have my opinions why

In the end when you see Calipari steer clear of certain recruits you know why. They will be cleared at a place like KU. Never for Kentucky. Not only cleared but ignored when their mess is exposed.

Mark my words
Bamba plays at UK, doubt he plays and we would worry about punishment

ADVERTISEMENT