ADVERTISEMENT

Back by popular demand

Jul 8, 2018
Anon Kansas dump via imgur coming this Friday.

What I heard. 4 part series

Let's appreciate the recruiting brilliance of bill self every Friday, starting this upcoming Friday.

4 mini series or imgur miniseries

You asked, guess they took it seriously

Letdagamesbegin

Spoiler alert, best saved for last. To include Josh Jackson, karlton bragg, big man McCormack and Ben the stud McLemore.

Cheers BBN

What?

giphy.gif

[laughing]

Allow me to decode for the BBN

Adidas
Pump brothers
Who buying now?
We scare of having to play fair
Fake a banner
Fake a hair
Fake another banner
2nd round
2nd round
2nd round
2nd round
Bought a final, crushed

Lol
Missed an elite 8... not all 2nd round flops

Hello are you okay op?

Kansas fans for some strange reason ignore the cloud of shit smoke they billow from Lawrence.

Well since Calipari is under the largest microscope possible and so far nothing

While another HoF coach seems to get a pass from the NCAA, their athletic department, their district attorney, their PD, THE PRESS.

How squeaky clean is ole Billy and his staff?

Why did that rape investigation go silently away..

Why was the girl who's car got the wrong end of Josh Jackson's foot shamed and dismissed

Why did Billy ignore Vick beating his gf with a slap

Why do their assistant coaches buy and smoke weed with their players lol ?

I mean weed for me, like a cigarette care less who smokes
When
Where
Why

If our assistant coaches were smoking with our recruits... ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE

From the cover ups
To the shady recruits
To Daniel Arthur's high school staff involved in concealing his fake transcripts till conveniently he left Lawrence... who paid them to?

How did Ben McLemore end up at KU

How was rush cleared in a week when no one would touch that idiot

What secured the Morris thugs?

Where did Landon lucus come from lol

How many people did Morningstar eat and beat up

Why does self sabotage his own guys going to the league... hint hint selby

Why was Embiid out of nowhere forced to say bill self encouraged him to the NBA
When the pressure was on to have him stay

Why was connor Frankcamp forced to leave over a DUI
Yet that was probably the least worrying offense from KU players

Yet I believe forgot who, white dude sexually assaulted a girl on tape in an elevator... not first time mind you yet allowed to continue at KU. But drinking and a dui... well that's a problem self needs to stop

Mysterious.. plan was to keep selden 3 years lol.. ummm no, you threw him out for a recruit coming in, when no one in NBA was sayin he was 2nd rd. Yet Mason Graham, dont even test the NBA combine.. forced to stay their 5th senior year.

Self is an egotistical self centered does whatever it takes to win a ball game at the expense of the players future , the kU student body when clearly some of these characters had no business being around students at the university. Vick and JJ should of been kicked ass first out of Kansas. Instead two women were vilified by the KU media and their fan base. Bill shameless self.. not a peep

Well KU that's not even the tip of the mother f***ing iceberg. And most of this known inside circles of basketball

Reason Billy cant nab a clean 5 star unless they are retarded or Adidas paid. Chance Embiid forced to make this awkward admission about Billy wanting him in the NBA. Normal 5 star guys wouldn't be near that program and for good reason. It will all come together in this 4 part imgur mini series lmfao

And I'm leaving out the best parts

Rock chalk boys

I haven’t seen anyone on here demanding for anything KU related. I think you’re on the wrong board, pal.

Anon Kansas dump via imgur coming this Friday.

What I heard. 4 part series

Let's appreciate the recruiting brilliance of bill self every Friday, starting this upcoming Friday.

4 mini series or imgur miniseries

You asked, guess they took it seriously

Letdagamesbegin

Spoiler alert, best saved for last. To include Josh Jackson, karlton bragg, big man McCormack and Ben the stud McLemore.

Cheers BBN
If youre going to come over to our board and post Crap please speak English. Are you in the country legally?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky grandpa
Kansas fans for some strange reason ignore the cloud of shit smoke they billow from Lawrence.

Well since Calipari is under the largest microscope possible and so far nothing

While another HoF coach seems to get a pass from the NCAA, their athletic department, their district attorney, their PD, THE PRESS.

How squeaky clean is ole Billy and his staff?

Why did that rape investigation go silently away..

Why was the girl who's car got the wrong end of Josh Jackson's foot shamed and dismissed

Why did Billy ignore Vick beating his gf with a slap

Why do their assistant coaches buy and smoke weed with their players lol ?

I mean weed for me, like a cigarette care less who smokes
When
Where
Why

If our assistant coaches were smoking with our recruits... ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE

From the cover ups
To the shady recruits
To Daniel Arthur's high school staff involved in concealing his fake transcripts till conveniently he left Lawrence... who paid them to?

How did Ben McLemore end up at KU

How was rush cleared in a week when no one would touch that idiot

What secured the Morris thugs?

Where did Landon lucus come from lol

How many people did Morningstar eat and beat up

Why does self sabotage his own guys going to the league... hint hint selby

Why was Embiid out of nowhere forced to say bill self encouraged him to the NBA
When the pressure was on to have him stay

Why was connor Frankcamp forced to leave over a DUI
Yet that was probably the least worrying offense from KU players

Yet I believe forgot who, white dude sexually assaulted a girl on tape in an elevator... not first time mind you yet allowed to continue at KU. But drinking and a dui... well that's a problem self needs to stop

Mysterious.. plan was to keep selden 3 years lol.. ummm no, you threw him out for a recruit coming in, when no one in NBA was sayin he was 2nd rd. Yet Mason Graham, dont even test the NBA combine.. forced to stay their 5th senior year.

Self is an egotistical self centered does whatever it takes to win a ball game at the expense of the players future , the kU student body when clearly some of these characters had no business being around students at the university. Vick and JJ should of been kicked ass first out of Kansas. Instead two women were vilified by the KU media and their fan base. Bill shameless self.. not a peep

Well KU that's not even the tip of the mother f***ing iceberg. And most of this known inside circles of basketball

Reason Billy cant nab a clean 5 star unless they are retarded or Adidas paid. Chance Embiid forced to make this awkward admission about Billy wanting him in the NBA. Normal 5 star guys wouldn't be near that program and for good reason. It will all come together in this 4 part imgur mini series lmfao

And I'm leaving out the best parts

Rock chalk boys
popcorn_the_it_crowd.gif

[laughing]

I love myself sometimes. Well all the time.

My list is long and extensive.

How many times was Josh Selby led back to self after a night of scrappin and sexual assault?

What was the real reason Xavier Henry ended up at Kansas? Why did some people call him Zaviay once he committed to Kansas?

Reactions: BigKari
I love myself sometimes. Well all the time.

My list is long and extensive.

How many times was Josh Selby led back to self after a night of scrappin and sexual assault?

What was the real reason Xavier Henry ended up at Kansas? Why did some people call him Zaviay once he committed to Kansas?

It’s ok to love yourself but not “LOVE” yourself if you know what I mean...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I haven’t seen anyone on here demanding for anything KU related. I think you’re on the wrong board, pal.

I’m not demanding but it’s good to know that we are not the only ones who thinks that something stinks badly in Kansas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky grandpa
So, basically, what you're saying is that I need to stay tuned to the Kansas story and expect some big news on Friday? Ok, got it.......

tenor.gif

Adidas semi-subliminal messaging to recruits??!!??

:flushed:

AlohaCat

They are victims, remember ?

I mean part 3 you'll see the Wiggins Embiid $$ Adidas link.... like 100 percent

Like why they were subpoenaed
Like why there new AD has a clause when it all unfolds.

Or how Matt the moron scott from the shiver.. cool name btw throws UK shade any chance he can get

Part 2 after you read. Tweet him why he works with self by the hip
Those expert picks.. yeah KU tells him what to write and who to pick and when. Hes not an expert and no where independent.

Is that allowed?

Or read part 2 how most recruits who visit are ....forced to attend their official visits etc

I mean quickly is clean as they get .. we were forced to pretend KU was a legit option.. never was. It was UK then miami. Not KU. When its shoved down your throat though ...

It's time to dispel this myth Calipari is this dirty recruiter. Nothing you read is written by me, you read it. Find if its credible, emails the reporter lil and ask. Then you decide why self is well known as the dirty of the dirty.

NOTHING YOULL READ was written by or written with bias. You'll understand.

Nooneputsidiotinthecorner asked why not take this to the NCAA ? Lmfao well when they know and dont act?.. what options are there. I mean Arthur is a proven fraud. Yet their record stands and Memphis was vacated? They vacated cause they thought rose was ineligible. They ignored because they wanted to. Roles reversed, and self was at Memphis and cal was at KU, same year same bs... yeah KU would be vacated guaranteed.

They myth ncaa cares about what's going on and why they hired condoleeza rice? Not cause they care, shes paid cause she has friends, shes paid to make sure this stays as quiet as possible. That's her role, nothing more.

Go petition the ncaa cause of Daniel Arthur. Wont do much good. The popular media wont report it, they certainly wont at least write an OP ed asking why...

So others will have to do it for them.

Wont promise anything most dont already suspect. There are 2 very very very exciting stories I'm sure will have you crying in tears of joy and injustice :)

Not that the rest isn't entertaining ... shocking and Damn right get your blood boiling at the hypocrisy.

In the end you'll come to very same conclusion. Bill self has a tremendous amount of explaining to do

And Calipari has several layers of scum and assholes to deal with from recruiting to committee selection for tournament to how Refs are selected.

One topic none of this will touch is the big 12 KU bias at all levels. Refs to schedule to just about everything.

At the end of the days there are victims. Please take a min of silence to remember the numerous women either attending KU or associated with those pigs who have been misrepresented, slandered, violated, abused and down right ignored in their pleas for justice.

I mean bill self could of violated every recruiting rule in his pursuit of Derrick rose... which he did lol
But victimless crime. Self goes about his business and the NCAA just ignores.

But KU have SEVERAL women who are not victimless who have been abused either physically or mentally or just flat out ignored in their pursuit of justice... DONT WORRY YOULL HAVE A LIST AND THEIR STORIES :)

Maybe bill self doesnt care and KU student body doesnt care as long as they are not direct affected but I care. Not many times you'll see a reported rape go unanswered unpursued and ignored

Cheers BBN

Question
How do I change my name my name to macimorrisissooocute ? I have a crush
Shes a great a player seems like a very nice person and so so cute

They are victims, remember ?

I mean part 3 you'll see the Wiggins Embiid $$ Adidas link.... like 100 percent

Like why they were subpoenaed
Like why there new AD has a clause when it all unfolds.

Or how Matt the moron scott from the shiver.. cool name btw throws UK shade any chance he can get

Part 2 after you read. Tweet him why he works with self by the hip
Those expert picks.. yeah KU tells him what to write and who to pick and when. Hes not an expert and no where independent.

Is that allowed?

Or read part 2 how most recruits who visit are ....forced to attend their official visits etc

I mean quickly is clean as they get .. we were forced to pretend KU was a legit option.. never was. It was UK then miami. Not KU. When its shoved down your throat though ...

It's time to dispel this myth Calipari is this dirty recruiter. Nothing you read is written by me, you read it. Find if its credible, emails the reporter lil and ask. Then you decide why self is well known as the dirty of the dirty.

NOTHING YOULL READ was written by or written with bias. You'll understand.

Nooneputsidiotinthecorner asked why not take this to the NCAA ? Lmfao well when they know and dont act?.. what options are there. I mean Arthur is a proven fraud. Yet their record stands and Memphis was vacated? They vacated cause they thought rose was ineligible. They ignored because they wanted to. Roles reversed, and self was at Memphis and cal was at KU, same year same bs... yeah KU would be vacated guaranteed.

They myth ncaa cares about what's going on and why they hired condoleeza rice? Not cause they care, shes paid cause she has friends, shes paid to make sure this stays as quiet as possible. That's her role, nothing more.

Go petition the ncaa cause of Daniel Arthur. Wont do much good. The popular media wont report it, they certainly wont at least write an OP ed asking why...

So others will have to do it for them.

Wont promise anything most dont already suspect. There are 2 very very very exciting stories I'm sure will have you crying in tears of joy and injustice :)

Not that the rest isn't entertaining ... shocking and Damn right get your blood boiling at the hypocrisy.

In the end you'll come to very same conclusion. Bill self has a tremendous amount of explaining to do

And Calipari has several layers of scum and assholes to deal with from recruiting to committee selection for tournament to how Refs are selected.

One topic none of this will touch is the big 12 KU bias at all levels. Refs to schedule to just about everything.

At the end of the days there are victims. Please take a min of silence to remember the numerous women either attending KU or associated with those pigs who have been misrepresented, slandered, violated, abused and down right ignored in their pleas for justice.

I mean bill self could of violated every recruiting rule in his pursuit of Derrick rose... which he did lol
But victimless crime. Self goes about his business and the NCAA just ignores.

But KU have SEVERAL women who are not victimless who have been abused either physically or mentally or just flat out ignored in their pursuit of justice... DONT WORRY YOULL HAVE A LIST AND THEIR STORIES :)

Maybe bill self doesnt care and KU student body doesnt care as long as they are not direct affected but I care. Not many times you'll see a reported rape go unanswered unpursued and ignored

Cheers BBN
****ing epic

Reactions: Cindog28
Either the op really hates Kansas and he’s really @Schwagg or this is troll thread of the year wrapped up already

No clue who that person. I made a couple comments in reference to KU trolls on this board and constant bs about how legit they are.

I was challenged. At first hesitated. Then after consideration, accepted. As stated before I wont betray confidences.

Now KU guys disappear and after 4 episodes then will be gone for good.

My close friend recruited, played, and worked under self. No longer does. Half the info comes from a particular source. Others from other contacts I have, aau to nba.

I'm a fan of college basketball
While my primary team isnt Kentucky they are 2nd along with another sec team. My primary team while d1 not very relevant.

This only came to be because I was challenged. I got upset, said **** it. Now KU are about to be exposed as the fraud they are.

Not a Missouri fan not a Wichita state fan, frankly dont care about KU. What makes me upset is this cloud over KU that they have morals and beyond reproach. Well known self is probably the biggest scumbag in d1. Does whatever it takes to win. Ego driven manipulative enigma. He gets away with it, cause the few who control college basketball image, are his friends. And this will be of interest to all fans of college basketball.

When we all play by the same rules noone can complain. Sucks for me, well it will suck for you.

I just want parody. Noone can complain.

And I'll say it again. Anything read later I did not write. But you'll have the opportunity to email reporters and ask why certain info made available to them wasn't published? That's a good start. Cause if that info had been about cal... well it would be on repeat for months.

Parody...

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
No clue who that person. I made a couple comments in reference to KU trolls on this board and constant bs about how legit they are.

I was challenged. At first hesitated. Then after consideration, accepted. As stated before I wont betray confidences.

Now KU guys disappear and after 4 episodes then will be gone for good.

My close friend recruited, played, and worked under self. No longer does. Half the info comes from a particular source. Others from other contacts I have, aau to nba.

I'm a fan of college basketball
While my primary team isnt Kentucky they are 2nd along with another sec team. My primary team while d1 not very relevant.

This only came to be because I was challenged. I got upset, said **** it. Now KU are about to be exposed as the fraud they are.

Not a Missouri fan not a Wichita state fan, frankly dont care about KU. What makes me upset is this cloud over KU that they have morals and beyond reproach. Well known self is probably the biggest scumbag in d1. Does whatever it takes to win. Ego driven manipulative enigma. He gets away with it, cause the few who control college basketball image, are his friends. And this will be of interest to all fans of college basketball.

When we all play by the same rules noone can complain. Sucks for me, well it will suck for you.

I just want parody. Noone can complain.

And I'll say it again. Anything read later I did not write. But you'll have the opportunity to email reporters and ask why certain info made available to them wasn't published? That's a good start. Cause if that info had been about cal... well it would be on repeat for months.

Parody...
You should change your handle to ku007. I’m not sure who forgot to pay you on the Kansas staff but you are quickly becoming an excellent poster. Keep up the good work. If you find dirt on puke you may make the cat paw hof

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT