ADVERTISEMENT

Baba miller

😉
R.37e19d8aa8a9c73d39824c7fccd819e6

Room for improvement w 3pt% but you can see the…(deep breath)…’potential’ from his highlight. Dude is longgg and has really good handles and footwork for his size. Will be a Jr so you get 2 years of him (which is what I’ve said all along of how you navigate the portal in this new era of recruiting. Go get guys transferring as Fr/So so you have a better chance of continuity and keeping them 2-3 years)

Reactions: Fox2monk
Room for improvement w 3pt% but you can see the…(deep breath)…’potential’ from his highlight. Dude is longgg and has really good handles and footwork for his size. Will be a Jr so you get 2 years of him (which is what I’ve said all along of how you navigate the portal in this new era of recruiting. Go get guys transferring as Fr/So so you have a better chance of continuity and keeping them 2-3 years)
I mean, he's a PF/C. Of the top-12 Centers in the portal, he has the fourth highest 3P%, behind Porter (Pepperdine), Reed, Jr. (Michigan), and Williams (Drexel).

Miller has a higher defensive rating than Reed, Jr. and Porter.

I mean, he's a PF/C. Of the top-12 Centers in the portal, he has the fourth highest 3P%, behind Porter (Pepperdine), Reed, Jr. (Michigan), and Williams (Drexel).

Miller has a higher defensive rating than Reed, Jr. and Porter.
Yeah. If he’s playing C then he’s a huge weapon w his ball skills and attacking ability off the bounce. He was even leading breaks. If he’s at the 4 then the shooting becomes more of a concern if we are running 4 out (5out counting the C at the top of the key often)

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT