ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Game Thread

Hamdan back to the 'what the hell is he thinking' style of offensive play calling. Can anyone discern what he's trying to do most of the time? Just picks plays out of a hat seemingly on every series.

The shit with Wimsatt kills drives every single time! Our offense isn’t good enough to be wasting downs just to get a player snaps. Pisses me off so damn bad. Hamdan better not be here next year.
It isn’t Hamden it’s been every damn offensive coordinator we’ve had under Stoops….. So the problem is Stoops and until he leaves it doesn’t matter if he fired Hamden this year and gets a new one next year that said coordinator will also SUCK too. Look what Coen is doing with Tampa Bay or Dawson doing with Miami Hurricanes.

Hope you didn’t Herro us with your comment?
im-sorry-i-fudged-up-guys.gif

Well, we can't win a game comfortably, obviously. Auburn's offense is bad (not UK bad, for sure). So, 10 points should be a pretty comfortable lead. Nope, D decided to ease up that series and now we're in for a rock fight the remainder of the game. Awesome!

Not going to happen with grind it out stoops

Lol
The run game is NOT our problem. The passing game and QB is our problem right now. Grind em to fkn powder. Just win. Don't give a sht if it looks nice and pretty. We wouldn't have been in the UGA game if it wasn't for "grind it out"

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
It isn’t Hamden it’s been every damn offensive coordinator we’ve had under Stoops….. So the problem is Stoops and until he leaves it doesn’t matter if he fired Hamden this year and gets a new one next year that said coordinator will also SUCK too. Look what Coen is doing with Tampa Bay or Dawson doing with Miami Hurricanes.
Stoops has been the problem with nearly every OC except 2, Scang and Hamdan. The constant switching of qbs and jet sweeps is something we haven’t done under Stoops. It’s 100% Hamdan. He’s a total moron. There’s a reason Boise is now doing great after he left.

Reactions: Farsight
Once again, I'll say it. We HAVE to break our tendencies. EVERYONE knows Wimsatt is going to keep the ball and run up the middle. If you bring him just do that, I'd rather keep Brock in and have him hand it off.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT