ADVERTISEMENT

ASU’s Romello White transferring

6’8 235
Grad Transfer
Man, if EJ had averaged numbers like that he would have entered the draft.....

OGC.863661e9e54fce14941cd0146dc2a12b

Another possibility.

But a few weeks ago, we were running out of time and all the possible transfers and recruits were going to be off the board.

3rd day of May. We have plenty of time and there will probably be more candidates.
Dude we are going to add at least 2 more bigs in the next few weeks. Just shows you never need to worry about talent procurement with Cal. Mostly like 2 of the 3 of Williams , Sarr and Frank A.

Dude we are going to add at least 2 more bigs in the next few weeks. Just shows you never need to worry about talent procurement with Cal. Mostly like 2 of the 3 of Williams , Sarr and Frank A.

I won’t go as far as guaranteeing we will get someone for sure, but I am definitely not in panic mode like some others on this board.

It is still way early in the offseason. I am going to wait until at least the end of June before I become the slightest bit worried.

Then what lol? Try to date college aged girls?

Find their moms.

There's nothing that screams "paradise" like a little desperation from her end so as to lower her expectations, some economic independence that comes from her recent divorce, and a nice varicose vein here or there to top it all off.

I'm in my 50's, I could handle them both until they turn 40, then trade them in for another younger model.

Is there any player left in the D1 BB that has not put their name in the "transfer portal?" Geez, seems like every day, a player adds his name to the group to transfer..

Definitely a target rich environment. Somebody said 20 years? You gonna complain about that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT