ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas strengthened their class of 22 recruiting cycle tonight with Jordan Walsh committing

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
Me thinks the Razorbacks are here to stay and unfortunately, their head coach, isn't a huge douchebag. He's actually a very likeable guy. Congrats to the Razorbacks. Of course we can dislike him because he's a HC of another SEC team, but he's no Chris Mack.

Good for R -Kansas, I enjoy seeing other SEC teams get stronger, it just helps the leagues strength of schedule.

I think Musselman is fake AF. I know this kid is ranked number seven? Who really cares?

The Walmart $$ effect.

I don't really see Walmart giving out NIL deals. If anything it'll be the local car companies and businesses like that. Can't see many Fortune 500 companies wanting to get into deals with 18 year olds. Muss is just 100x the better recruiter than Anderson was and it shows.

I don’t get it either. No other SEC school cheers for Kentucky. That and we don’t need the SEC to be good for Kentucky to be successful.

I would enjoy Kentucky playing in prominent, national attention getting games from Jan-March instead of boring absolute shit games for 60% of the season

Reactions: RunninRichie
Bad news for UK. They have a much much better basketball coach than we do. Recruiting was his only weak spot. Was.
This post is another example of this board being a shell of what it once was. Not much intelligent thought here anymore unfortunately.

Bad news for UK. They have a much much better basketball coach than we do. Recruiting was his only weak spot. Was.

Would you like to outline the data that led you to this conclusion that you’re super confident about? Or any objective measure?

This post is another example of this board being a shell of what it once was. Not much intelligent thought here anymore unfortunately.

Would you like to outline the data that led you to this conclusion that you’re super confident about? Or any objective measure?

If you watch in game coaching and don't come away with the same conclusion it's because you're wearing blue tinted glasses.

Cal is elite at recruiting, team building/cohesion, and individual player growth. He's a poor in game coach. That was more clear than ever last year without him having Kenny Payne to lean on.

Musselman is a much better in game coach he just had to hodge podge transfers together. Now he's getting good recruits. They will be tough to beat for the foreseeable future

If you watch in game coaching and don't come away with the same conclusion it's because you're wearing blue tinted glasses.

Cal is elite at recruiting, team building/cohesion, and individual player growth. He's a poor in game coach. That was more clear than ever last year without him having Kenny Payne to lean on.

Musselman is a much better in game coach he just had to hodge podge transfers together. Now he's getting good recruits. They will be tough to beat for the foreseeable future

So no? And why would a coach that’s better at recruiting/team building/player development be much much worse than a guy that is supposedly better at in game coaching although there are no results whatsoever to even back that up?

So no? And why would a coach that’s better at recruiting/team building/player development be much much worse than a guy that is supposedly better at in game coaching although there are no results whatsoever to even back that up?

I said it's bad news for UK and it is. You don't want a great coach to also start getting great players.

Musselman will have to prove more in the postseason before I annoint him as a better coach. I don't think poor coaches can evolve and have the postseason success Calipari has had in his career.

I don't really see Walmart giving out NIL deals. If anything it'll be the local car companies and businesses like that. Can't see many Fortune 500 companies wanting to get into deals with 18 year olds. Muss is just 100x the better recruiter than Anderson was and it shows.
I suppose an old rooting hog CAN"T see.

I would enjoy Kentucky playing in prominent, national attention getting games from Jan-March instead of boring absolute shit games for 60% of the season

I hear you but being at the top of the heap SHOULD naturally create boring games for 60% of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT