ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Overly cocky knowing UK won’t have their two best guards for the game.

2. Also, never mentioning the fact that UK won’t have their two best guards for the game while being overly cocky.

Say what you want about Auburn fans or UT fans, Hog fans are bigger in number, and get the biggest head of any other fan base.

When they are occasionally good.
Arkansas has the worst fans in college sports period

Hope we play again, too. Would love it. We have the number two class in the country with two five stars and finna add a third in Anthony Black. We'll be alright next year. Not predicting a victory in RUPP but we will be a top ten team.
It would be an upset if Arkansas beat Auburn, Tennessee, or UK on a neutral floor. As bad as we played, our two best shooters Grady and Mintz score 3 points, and we lost by 2. We missed some opportunities. Down 13 and Doug Shows on the court…Feel real good.

Stop it. Completely foolish to label and entire fan base because of a few anonymous message board hacks.

Most of the SEC fan bases are pretty similar. We all have good, bad and dumb fans. Majority are just normal and decent people.
No Kentucky fan stands on the floor of Rupp Arena screaming directly at an opposing player.

Especially when they look like goober that just came from 3 years in the Hardee's drive-thru.

It would be an upset if Arkansas beat Auburn, Tennessee, or UK on a neutral floor. As bad as we played, our two best shooters Grady and Mintz score 3 points, and we lost by 2. We missed some opportunities. Down 13 and Doug Shows on the court…Feel real good.

Wouldn't be that big of an upset. All of those games would be within a three point spread as openers in Vegas. Virtual pick ems.

Don’t kid yourself, UK is favored by at least -4.5 on a neutral floor against Arkansas.

Yawn. A point and a half different than what i posted. Sagarin has it at 4 right now without today's results. I'll look tomorrow and it will be 3-4. Big deal.

Good luck the rest of the year and hope you get some sleep tonight.

Reactions: Rome26
Yawn. A point and a half different than what i posted. Sagarin has it at 4 right now without today's results. I'll look tomorrow and it will be 3-4. Big deal.

Good luck the rest of the year and hope you get some sleep tonight.
Were you super proud of your trash fans on the floor screaming angrily directly at our players today during dead balls? I bet you were.

Were you super proud of your trash fans on the floor screaming angrily directly at our players today during dead balls? I bet you were.

LMAO. Obviously i'm not welcome over here today. I get it.

Peace out and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOOOIEEEEEEEE

Reactions: Rome26
Just another fan base here to take their “leap year” victory lap. Time for us to go on another 8- game or so win streak.

Just another fan base here to take their “leap year” victory lap. Time for us to go on another 8- game or so win streak.
Y’all are really good. Played well. But Arkansas was favored…and should have covered if it wasn’t for Kentuckys third banked jumper of the second half.

I think a lot of people come to the board because A) your fan base is easily rustled B) it’s by far and away the most active free board.

Have a good one.

JYH has been a frequent and welcome contributor here for a long time. Bit surprised he got drawn into this kind of banter. Passions running high right now, of course

You are absolutely right. Nobody wants a fan over here after an Loss. I get it. I've crawled back over here year after year and mustered up the class to congratulate yu all beatdown after beatdown, some were close but most were not. It's been a rough twenty years as a Hog fan. I have hoped at some point we could get back to a 90s type rivalry and could possibly happen on the court but probably not with the fan bases.

I'll see myself out and pop back in once we figure out SEC Tourney schedule. Take care friend.

Y’all are really good. Played well. But Arkansas was favored…and should have covered if it wasn’t for Kentuckys third banked jumper of the second half.

I think a lot of people come to the board because A) your fan base is easily rustled B) it’s by far and away the most active free board.

Have a good one.
Majority of game played at a high level. Agree with the easily rustled part. Provides lots of opportunities for opposing fans to poke and get the desired response

You are absolutely right. Nobody wants a fan over here after an Loss. I get it. I've crawled back over here year after year and mustered up the class to congratulate yu all beatdown after beatdown, some were close but most were not. It's been a rough twenty years as a Hog fan. I have hoped at some point we could get back to a 90s type rivalry and could possibly happen on the court but probably not with the fan bases.

I'll see myself out and pop back in once we figure out SEC Tourney schedule. Take care friend.
I know that’s the truth. I’ve seen you here after losses. We all have fans who take it exceptionally hard after losses and says things they normally wouldn’t. Arkansas has some great fans and SEC is better when the Hogs are good. It’s been a long time and know you guys are happy to be in the mix again.
Look forward to you continuing to be a regular

Kentucky gets Arkansas on a neutral floor they will beat them 10 plus and if we have a couple of guys coming back next year you better hope Anthony Black is your savior because you won’t beat Ky in rupp partner

I know that’s the truth. I’ve seen you here after losses. We all have fans who take it exceptionally hard after losses and says things they normally wouldn’t. Arkansas has some great fans and SEC is better when the Hogs are good. It’s been a long time and know you guys are happy to be in the mix again.
I’ll go with this ^. JYH always seemed to be a good guy and I’ve been a little surprised he got into some back and forth on this board today. It happens. I have to say that their fans hurling the insults at our players and the ‘mooning’ when Oscar was shooting free throws was way over the top and totally wrong. Some of our fans get pretty pumped but that don’t happen in Rupp. NEVER. Arkansas took a big step back today imo as a fan base.

1. Overly cocky knowing UK won’t have their two best guards for the game.

2. Also, never mentioning the fact that UK won’t have their two best guards for the game while being overly cocky.

Say what you want about Auburn fans or UT fans, Hog fans are bigger in number, and get the biggest head of any other fan base.

When they are occasionally good.
Overly cocky fans ? Have you never read this board ?

I hope they lose their first game in the NCAA tournament.

They have 1 great player, and 4 roll players. Notea had the game of his life today. Tip your hat. Arkansas was given the gift of an easier schedule. They are out the 1st weekend of March. Can't win outside the barn they play in.
They won today.Yes in my opinion Shows made sure they weren't going to lose but I figured we were going to get screwed anyway at the Hogpin...
Get them away from their place and they are very beatable.I said Auburn took a screwing when they lost at the Hogpin and we joined them in getting the shaft today.
Hope we get em in Tampa.

Reactions: bluegolf23
Yawn. Enjoy that last ounce of Lord Calvert.
Congrats the powerhouse that is arkansas hoops moves to 12-33 against kentucky lifetime. I won’t mention titles and every other major statistical caregory in college hoops Kentucky holds an advantage over ark. In other words you are the dirt under our feet from a historical perspective. Now find your hole and crawl back in it where you belong

Congrats the powerhouse that is arkansas hoops moves to 12-33 against kentucky lifetime. I won’t mention titles and every other major statistical caregory in college hoops Kentucky holds an advantage over ark. In other words you are the dirt under our feet from a historical perspective. Now find your hole and crawl back in it where you belong
You Betcha, Yeoman! Already put this one in the rearview. On to LSU. BTW- You're just a fan, you're nobody special and win or lose, you have nothing to do with it.

Reactions: WCN60
You Betcha, Yeoman! Already put this one in the rearview. On to LSU. BTW- You're just a fan, you're nobody special and win or lose, you have nothing to do with it.
What a revelation. Lol. Think “we” are both fans dumb…. Be sure to not be a stranger after the early exit

What a revelation. Lol. Think “we” are both fans dumb…. Be sure to not be a stranger after the early exit
Welp, since i've been on this board about eight months longer than you, it's a safe bet that i'll be around here, sleuth. Good nite now.

Welp, since i've been on this board about eight months longer than you, it's a safe bet that i'll be around here, sleuth. Good nite now.
I don’t know why you’re playing into the hands of our fans that are struggling with our loss today. By your own admittance this IS a UK board and tonight isn’t the best time to go back and forth. Congrats on your win today but our history is pretty strong vs Arkansas. I guess you can gloat but I didn’t think we’d see that from you.

Reactions: UK19
I find it amusing you go to see how long i have been on the board. If you are an ark basketball fan you have suffered enough. Have not been relevant in college hoops in 25 plus years and still are not

• Haha
Reactions: jdr0269
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT