ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona has all the pieces of the puzzle.

They do look pretty good. While I would prefer to see them win it all compared to say, Duke, much better teams have seen themselves not even make it to the final game.

If they do, I think it gets vacated. No way the FBI arrests one of your coaches and your program gets away scot-free.

Unless you reside with-in an hour of each other on Tobbacco Road

How is Ayton still playing for them? So many on this board said he would never get cleared. Begged Cal for an offer and God knows we need a center this year. Has anyone heard anything shifty about him lately?

Reactions: RonEJones
If they do, I think it gets vacated. No way the FBI arrests one of your coaches and your program gets away scot-free.

Unless you reside with-in an hour of each other on Tobbacco Road

A bit off topic but speaking of vacated.......

When is that damn banner coming down up the road?? We need a good laugh right about now.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
I like Arizona's team a lot....I think they have a great chance to make a run.

Man oh man, how good would Ayton look in UK blue?

If not us, much rather Arizona than a blue blood or dook.
I could probably handle Arizona winning rather than Duke, UNC, etc, however, they probably hate UK more than any other fan base that's not on our schedule. From what I've observed it's an inferiority type complex.

Reactions: TopCatCal
yeah but they had to go out and buy a few extra pieces to make it work

Ayton is a bad man......he is close to averaging a double double if isn't actually averaging one
would be great if he was at UK, but then again the guards wouldn't be smart enough to get the ball to him

Prefer Kenpom stats over NCAA site stats?

giphy.gif

To each their own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT