ADVERTISEMENT

Are you buying or selling Auburn as the best team in the SEC right now

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
They are a fun team to watch Ill give them that much. Not only are they a fun offense, but they have play pretty good defense. They rank 191st in points allowed, but they play at the 23rd fastest pace in college basketball.

There top 3 players are Mustapha Heron a 5 star, Jared Harper who was ranked 90th in his class, and Bryce Brown who was rated as the 369th best player in his draft class. They are a great free throw shooting team at nearly 78%, shoot 45.3% from the field, and a very respectable 37.4% from beyond the arc. Rebounding wise they are 9th in the country.

Thoughts?

They are a fun team to watch Ill give them that much. Not only are they a fun offense, but they have play pretty good defense. They rank 191st in points allowed, but they play at the 23rd fastest pace in college basketball.

There top 3 players are Mustapha Heron a 5 star, Jared Harper who was ranked 90th in his class, and Bryce Brown who was rated as the 369th best player in his draft class. They are a great free throw shooting team at nearly 78%, shoot 45.3% from the field, and a very respectable 37.4% from beyond the arc. Rebounding wise they are 9th in the country.

Thoughts?
They will start dropping beginning tonight. I'd say they finish 4 or 5th in the SEC when it is all said and done.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator

Thoughts?

you say they play pretty good defense yet are 191st in points allowed? that’s not good defense

It sucks that we still have to go to Auburn and Arkansas instead of getting those 2 teams at home this year. At home we could win those games on the road I doubt it. We have at least 4 more losses coming up maybe more I would be surprised if we won any of the road games at West Virginia, Auburn, Florida or Arkansas.

Thoughts?
Don't expect them to go far in the NCAAs but they've put themselves in the SEC catbird's seat plus don't have to return to Lexington to play us this season. (Also don't like the fact we have to go to TAMU and Auburn in back-to-back road games the middle of Feb:grimace:).

Right now it’s a no brainer, Auburn is the best team in the league. We’re probably going to take an ass whipping there.

We’re struggling to beat an awful Vandy team, and lose to SC.

Reactions: crpoore
*looking at the standings* Why is this even a question?

But as Bob Barker would say, "There's more Price is Right coming up!"...well in this case Rod Roddy might say, "Stay tuned for more [basketball games] and the fabulous [NCAA Tournament] coming up on the second half of the [2018 season]!"

A lot and anything can happen...hopefully us trying a lot harder and us being on top of the charts of course! :)

Thoughts?
Pearl is grooming himself for when Cal leaves!

Pearl is grooming himself for Brute commercials....

Barnhart would convert to Satanism before he hired Pearl.

Trust me. I was being sarcastic. Pearl is the last guy I would want at UK.
He seems to be a motivator, but he reminds me of the cassette tape in
Missing Impossible that self destructed once its message was conveyed.

Reactions: morgousky
*looking at the standings* Why is this even a question?

Looking at the standings I see Florida at 5-1, followed by AU at 4-1 ---- and then both Cats and Bama (who just beat au without Sexton) at 4-2.
The standings would suggest it is a very reasonable question, no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT