ADVERTISEMENT

Archie Goodwin - Eberlein Drive TBT

So in other words, the facts I listed weren't the facts as I see them. They were the facts as you see them as well. You just bent over backwards to place the blame on Archie instead of who was actually responsible.
No, you just continue to be a jerk because someone doesn't agree with you. Archie had his share of the blame; it was his choice to play the way he played. It was such a happy day when he left Lexington.

No, you just continue to be a jerk because someone doesn't agree with you. Archie had his share of the blame; it was his choice to play the way he played. It was such a happy day when he left Lexington.
I am not being a jerk. I simply quoted your post which said that they were the facts as I saw them. Then in your very next post, you agreed with every single fact I posted. The only thing you didn't agree with was my conclusion from those facts which is fine. I simply called you out for your inconsistent posts because you agreed with my facts. If you don't like that, phrase your posts better.

Were you in the huddle or at practices? You assume it was his choice to play that way but history says it really wasn't. History shows Cal has repeatedly told his players to go make a play. Archie was playing that way. He was unfortunate in that he was the only one on that team that could go make a play. He may (and does) share the blame but that is primarily because he had no other choice. He did what that team needed him to do. If you throw a Malik Monk, an Eric Bledsoe, or an Immanuel Quickley on that team, you would've seen a huge difference.

Reactions: littlecreek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT