ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here tried Magic Spoon?

5xhesy.gif

Tried a few. Of the three I tried a few years ago, one was pretty good, but not good enough to buy it again, IMO. Sorry I don’t remember which. I think it was the Froot Loops version that I thought was pretty good.

Not a fan. It just wasn't close enough to tasting like the actual cereal it was trying to mimic.

Google the brand "OvernightOats", that's my go-to for a healthy breakfast. Yes, it's like $3 to $4 per serving.. but each serving is like 20g of protein and 8ish grams of fiber, and some of the flavors are legit delicious IMO.

I'll eat one of those, and then one bowl of the actual "good" cereal..

Not a fan. It just wasn't close enough to tasting like the actual cereal it was trying to mimic.

Google the brand "OvernightOats", that's my go-to for a healthy breakfast. Yes, it's like $3 to $4 per serving.. but each serving is like 20g of protein and 8ish grams of fiber, and some of the flavors are legit delicious IMO.

I'll eat one of those, and then one bowl of the actual "good" cereal..
Overnight oats for the win! I love that stuff. Oats (not minute or quick oats), greek yogurt, almond milk and a dash of vanilla or maple syrup. When time to eat, I'll put crushed almonds and some fruit in there. So much better and cheaper than all this cardboard crap out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT