ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone heard anything about UK Cheerleaders?

CaneCat

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 19, 2003
They performed at nationals this afternoon. Wondering if they "stuck" their routine with no falls?

We’ve always been a cheerleading school.
Count them titles son.

also a side not if the ncaa were to actually count our cheerleaders 20+ titles, I’m pretty sure it would put us at the most all time combined
Well thanks Dad I appreciate it .

Doesn’t like every team win nationals for cheer. There’s like a million divisions

We’ve always been a cheerleading school.
Count them titles son.

also a side not if the ncaa were to actually count our cheerleaders 20+ titles, I’m pretty sure it would put us at the most all time combined
Actually I think Stanford has over 125 NCAA championshipsin all sports

Actually I think Stanford has over 125 NCAA championshipsin all sports
Somebody with more work ethic than me can look it up, but I imagine that would be hard to beat. I’m guessing a lot of those titles are in sports that UK doesn’t even have like crew, etc

Somebody with more work ethic than me can look it up, but I imagine that would be hard to beat. I’m guessing a lot of those titles are in sports that UK doesn’t even have like crew, etc

Hell UCLA has like 18 titles alone in men's volleyball. Stanford and UCLA have the most national championships of any school I think.

Reactions: RingoLucky
Doesn’t like every team win nationals for cheer. There’s like a million divisions
There is a lot of divisions like "All Girl / Coed small, large etc" and the different classes similar to NAIA, D1/2/3. And then there are schools that compete in NCA (more dance/allstar cheer...this is Louisville) where as UK, Bama, UCF etc compete in UCA (traditional cheer)...UCA is a much bigger division overall. UK competes in the highest division of UCA against all the powerhouse schools. Even with the smaller divisions or in the other organization (NCA) no other team dominates their division like UK.

To show that total dominance, Within the highest division of UCA.......

Kentucky Cheerleading goes for its 25th UCA national title

Last night, Kentucky Cheer performed its first routine at the Universal Cheer Association national championships in Orlando, which counts for half of the final score. Today’s performance, scheduled for approximately 6:06 p.m. ET, will make up the other half. The winners will be announced tonight.

The Cats have won 24 UCA national titles, more than all other schools combined. They placed third in last year’s competition, ending a four-year championship streak. In her first year as head coach, will Ryan Martin O’Connor bring home the title? Fingers crossed.

Kentucky has a White team and Blue team. This is the first year there has been a virtual game day competition (for obvious reasons). The White team won the 1st ever virtual game day competition. The Blue team just performed in finals in Orlando UCA Nationals. Have not read an update. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
NCAA Division I titles:

Stanford - 127titles
UCLA - 119 titles
USC - 107 titles

Next highest is Oklahoma State with 52. Arkansas (47) and LSU (43) top the SEC.

Reactions: RingoLucky
Who won the Miss Congeniality Div.?
These 2....
_WTl9EaQvU4bv_h-f_j21x59aBe7DJAC-abi3mIQW5EIluOJRIPUHFO7P6uYy8hIC2_vxEE1M3HbzTLH6-hFT8HDyAZ-zPkLxJ8HVj1-ZW1hQ9kWbf8gdw38g2OnUverjK2nM4K_TFcJzM4

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT