ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Have Multiple Dogs?

Well they both are getting along pretty well so far. Just following each other around and even played together. The new turd immediately went and laid in my current beagle's bed and he looked depressed about that.

RsDUjni.jpg

Charlie asking what's up with this.

bfc7wjv.jpg

Everything is all better now with a brand new bed and blanket. Both are just chilling.

qm7cUDv.jpg

The food part is a challenge. Charlie ate his and kept sniffing at the other food bowl and I kept telling him no. He kept sneaking in the kitchen when we weren't paying attention and started eating the other dog's food. Finally just had to put the bowl up for now.

Aw look at those lil busters.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Well they both are getting along pretty well so far. Just following each other around and even played together. The new turd immediately went and laid in my current beagle's bed and he looked depressed about that.

RsDUjni.jpg

Charlie asking what's up with this.

bfc7wjv.jpg

Everything is all better now with a brand new bed and blanket. Both are just chilling.

qm7cUDv.jpg

The food part is a challenge. Charlie ate his and kept sniffing at the other food bowl and I kept telling him no. He kept sneaking in the kitchen when we weren't paying attention and started eating the other dog's food. Finally just had to put the bowl up for now.
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. I have two Jack Russells from the same litter. Then we rescued two from death row at the animal shelter, a beagle mix and and Aussie. Four total and they all get along fine. I’d save them all if I had the means.

My wife and I rescued a Beagle (we named her Babe) before we married. She was with us when I proposed. Babe was a great, lazy, sassy, friend. After she passed on, we eventually adopted a senior Beagle with one eye from a rescue. Annie had been in the shelter for six years and we gave her a home for the last 3 years of her life.

We love Beagles. Your Beagles are adorable. Enjoy their singing.

The new one actually hasn't made a sound yet besides growling a little when the two want the same toy. I can get my other beagle to howl and bark, but the new guy (went with the name Barkley) won't make a sound. I tried making howling sounds and played recordings of beagle howls and nothing. Charlie goes crazy barking and howling when I do that. Might have a rare quiet beagle or very shy one.

Reactions: Mashburned
Maybe Barkley only barks at bunnies. Buck was worth six beagles in a trade at one time. As he got on in years, his bark sounded like “Help!”. He took to a deer on Thanksgiving Day one year and “helped” into Marion Co., never to return. Beagles are all business when hunting but not as stubborn as
most hounds around the house. I enjoyed the pics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT