ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody a little surprised that so far Rick is not killing it in the portal at St Johns ?

Your a complete embarrassment to your snowflake group. I never said I approved of RP. I said most UK fans remember more than the rest of the country. Your inability to comprehend what others say and carry a conversation make it apparent your a snowflake and lack the intelligence to have a intellectual conversation. The fact you resort to name calling to label someone else beneath you because your not smart enough to have a conversation is enough for me to block you. For you, I’m sure they are all laughing at you now and everyone in the forum has now seen your true colors and your intelligence level. Thank God for ignore.
You just called him a snowflake like 5 times and then call him out for name calling? 🤣

You just called him a snowflake like 5 times and then call him out for name calling? 🤣
😂😂 I sure did in my response. It got so triggered by my statement that even mention RP it rendered it (he or she?) was no longer able to comprehend logic and reason. I never said I even like or approved of RP suddenly it assumed I approved and went all 2nd grader calling people creeps lol. And that proves my point exactly about UK fans and RP. No one remembers the stuff RP did like UK fans do.

Well, moreso the families of the players. Which I get is messed up when you consider that all these schools have girls that entertain the recruits. But I mean look at Katrina and read about the stuff they were doing. Some of that has to stick to Pitino when moms help their sons make decisions.
Hell I'd say a lot of them have mom's Just like Katina the cleana. Not all but some. Ppl are getting shadier all the time in this world as a whole.

I mean I don't give a damn about St John but I'll keep up with up with it and watch some games but don't get it confused 70 or not the ol bastard will win and do it big. He doesn't have to have the transfer portal to kill it. Sure, he will grab a few guys and get a few His players we never heard much of and then he'll start pulling wins out of his ass. he will get it done one way or the other.

Just his PG from Iona so far has jumped on board. I have no doubt he will win big at St Johns but thought he would be killing in the portal by this point.
Pitino has a lot of baggage. Some of it really ugly. Prostitutes, rape, job hopping, repetitive cheating. Among some, he is considered a basketball genius. But if my son was looking at scholarship offers, I would not allow Pitino or his staff in my front door. A coach should be a role model. Pitino is a life wrecker. He may be successful with local talent at SJ, but he will never outrecruit the top programs.

Just his PG from Iona so far has jumped on board. I have no doubt he will win big at St Johns but thought he would be killing in the portal by this point.
It's still St John. We know from experience that Pitino is the best at developing talent.

The young kids today want take the BS he puts out in his coaching, their to thin skinned. He's not relevant to kids today. I'll be surprised if he accomplishments are earth shattering. Anyone that has as bad a record against Cal must have a problem. Most over look the fact that Cal has owned him over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT