ADVERTISEMENT

Any Leaks on Bagley's decision?

At this point, neither Duke or USC know what the decision is per pretty good connections at both schools.

One person told me he will never play a minute of college basketball. Take that for what it's worth.

Not sure what that means for UCLA whom was getting buzz this morning from smart. I don't have a good connection with that staff.

Pair that with the fact that classes start at UCLA in a month, may not be a bad GUESS.

I won't go out on a limb and make a prediction because then I'll get fussed at by the some of the grumpy UK fans :)

Night, BBN.

At this point, neither Duke or USC know what the decision is per pretty good connections at both schools.

One person told me he will never play a minute of college basketball. Take that for what it's worth.

Not sure what that means for UCLA whom was getting buzz this morning from smart. I don't have a good connection with that staff.

Pair that with the fact that classes start at UCLA in a month, may not be a bad GUESS.

I won't go out on a limb and make a prediction because then I'll get fussed at by the some of the grumpy UK fans :)

Night, BBN.

Thanks Coach....let me know who those "grumpy UK fans" are and I'll send the guys from Hawaii 5-0 and the Rock to visit them....not to mention one of the fire knife guys.... that'll clean it up for you!!! :joy:

AlohaCat

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Thanks Coach....let me know who those "grumpy UK fans" are and I'll send the guys from Hawaii 5-0 and the Rock to visit them....not to mention one of the fire knife guys.... that'll clean it up for you!!! :joy:

AlohaCat

Yeah...comoniwannalayyaout types...:rolleyes:

What can I say brother, the stuff pops into my head...

Night, BBN.

So either or ?

Realllly hope it's not Duke!

Night, BBN.

AlohaCat

Yeah...comoniwannalayyaout types...:rolleyes:

What can I say brother, the stuff pops into my head...

And so BBUK...lie back on the couch....now tell me...how often does this "stuff" "pop" into your head, hum? And, are you willing to undertake some "experimental" mind altering exercises...to eliminate this "stuff" from "popping" up? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::flushed::grimace::joy:

AlohaCat

Still a good chance, maybe probable, that if he picks Duke he still never plays a minute. No one knows for sure, and if he sits for a long period of time I like their chances on an early exit and chemistry problems.

Ask Kyrie Irving.

Still a good chance, maybe probable, that if he picks Duke he still never plays a minute. No one knows for sure, and if he sits for a long period of time I like their chances on an early exit and chemistry problems.
Ask Kyrie Irving.
Why would he commit somewhere and not actually play?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT