ADVERTISEMENT

A Little Love For Justin Edwards

They all played great. Rob is so fun to watch on offense. Justs need to cut down on fouls.

He was awesome last 5 minutes of the game. His little baseline jumper and then his 3 with around 1:20 to go were huge. Honestly didn’t like either shot and was yelling, No, No, No, No, No, No…… Good Shot on both of them.
I can kind of see the base line , but why did you not like the 3? he was wide open.

I can kind of see the base line , but why did you not like the 3? he was wide open.
Wide open yes, but 20 seconds to go on the shot clock in a 2 possession game. Would have been a bad shot had it not gone in as time is more important there than the shot, unless it goes in which of course it did. Edwards struggles up until recently is the biggest reason though as he isn’t a player I trust taking that shot just yet but yesterday helps that a lot moving forward.

Wide open yes, but 20 seconds to go on the shot clock in a 2 possession game. Would have been a bad shot had it not gone in as time is more important there than the shot, unless it goes in which of course it did. Edwards struggles up until recently is the biggest reason though as he isn’t a player I trust taking that shot just yet but yesterday helps that a lot moving forward.
I agree. I said the same thing when he took it. Oh no!

Then I said, well, ok, take it if you’re going to make it!😆

But time, score and momentum it wasn’t a wise shot.

Don’t accept in victory what you won’t accept in defeat.

Reactions: kywildcats8
True except we have seen other teams have the balls to take 3's near the end and hit them (remember Wisconsin) leading to our loss. In fact, we have lost too many games with Cal's slow down approach on offense which this team is not very good with often ending in a turnover or off balance shot.

He was awesome last 5 minutes of the game. His little baseline jumper and then his 3 with around 1:20 to go were huge. Honestly didn’t like either shot and was yelling, No, No, No, No, No, No…… Good Shot on both of them.
I agree and think most of us were yelling the same thing until they wen tin

There was a tweet under that article that said Kentucky had scored more points in the last 7 days than Virginia has in the last 25 lmfao 😂.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT