ADVERTISEMENT

Another Tweak Coming per Cal

I don’t know if I should be offended or turned on, what is your intentions?
Cal kisses his dogs and feeds his fish.
You will have to decide that for yourself since I don't know you.

Not meant to be offensive. Just the facts, mam. Just the facts. (My favorite Dragnet line)

I think Cal will post Wheeler, let Oscar play point forward. Keep TyTy, Grady and Mintz at the three point line!

dc8529863add7ceaf3550ea5457412b99f4c258675d70ee1265415000183bd37_1.jpg

A $10M a year lifetime contract is really relaxing I would think.

Not a lot of pressure to perform. Worst mistake any manager can make. No incentive to perform.

Relax. Be like Cal. Chill.
It's not 10 million you little Nancy, it's 8.5 million for the next 4 years and then it goes to 9 million for another 4 years. Rat faces salary is 9.7 million. So it's Cal time to put up or shut up. I believe that, but your little Nancy arse lying about it to prove your agenda is crap. Tell the truth when you post.

Yep. This team is at its best when its a outside-inside team. Cal tried to go back to his force the ball to your center offense. Glad he finally woke up. He did this same shit in 2015 but he didn't snap back to reality like he is now.
Heard that tonight. Maybe his coaches had a “Come to Jesus” meeting after that abysmal UT performance. Because No one looked happy.

On a side note, love the avatar. That was an awesome show.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Cal has an 18 year old version of Kobe in Shaedon Sharpe, and he's about to unleash him for the tournament.
You know the really funny thing is, you don’t realize how god awful stupid that remark is. It’s so stupid, it’s impossible.

If Sharpe were actually that good, he could play. Right now. Starting in the tournament and be an instant number one pick. Easy millions. No brainer.

But….he isn’t going to do that. Cause he can’t. Anyone with half a brain figured this out. Poor kid has been blown completely out of proportion by a few moronic fans of his own team just slavering to gut him right in the middle of Rupp. Why? So they can bash their own coach.

And people wonder why we are a laughing stock.

You know the really funny thing is, you don’t realize how god awful stupid that remark is. It’s so stupid, it’s impossible.

If Sharpe were actually that good, he could play. Right now. Starting in the tournament and be an instant number one pick. Easy millions. No brainer.

But….he isn’t going to do that. Cause he can’t. Anyone with half a brain figured this out. Poor kid has been blown completely out of proportion by a few moronic fans of his own team just slavering to gut him right in the middle of Rupp. Why? So they can bash their own coach.

Geez....Sharpe never needed to be Kobe Bryant good...and he's more than likely not even close to one of the top 5 SG to ever play basketball.

But all he had to be was better than Mintz to really help this year's team....which i'd be pretty surprised if he was not as good as Davion. If he turned out to be better than Grady and TyTY (and I think he will be better than those two as well)...then all the more reason it was a sham to not play him

Let me guess, letting them play uptempo? Which he will do till he sees anything he doesn’t like then grind them to a halt until we shoot ourselves out of the tournament? Seen that one a few times now, Cal.

Reactions: jjhagan7

Sometimes I'm not sure if I should maintain a small hope that you're still capable of grasping inference.

Then you post something like this.

You do realize Calipari wanted him to play this year, right?

You do realize that?

It's not 10 million you little Nancy, it's 8.5 million for the next 4 years and then it goes to 9 million for another 4 years. Rat faces salary is 9.7 million. So it's Cal time to put up or shut up. I believe that, but your little Nancy arse lying about it to prove your agenda is crap. Tell the truth when you post.
Calm down Ellen. You'll be ok. Cal will be ok. Didn't mean to hurt your little feelings.

I don't care if he is making $50M a year, as long as coaching UK is his top priority. That is what he is getting paid to do, by the way.

All of other BS he puts ahead of the job he is getting paid for is self appointed grand standing.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I should maintain a small hope that you're still capable of grasping inference.

Then you post something like this.

You do realize Calipari wanted him to play this year, right?

You do realize that?
You do realize he would have played if he was really good’s gift to basketball. Right? You realize that right?

I’m still waiting for an actual tweak. Not what the naive portion of our fanbase considers a tweak. But a real tweak. The original tweak was the so-called platoon in 2015. That never happened. So I’m assuming his latest claim of tweaking … is another shot at our naive fanbase.

If he changes something why tell everyone? I’ve heard him talk about a tweak so many times and nothing changed.
The 2014 team got hot at the right time.

Tweak #1.

Cal gonna let the team shoot a few warmup shots before all NCAA tournament games.

Cal is my hero.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT