ADVERTISEMENT

Another Tweak Coming per Cal

Egomaniac?

We’ve had 30 games, just loss in Sec T and we still have social media posts to draw attention….yet we can’t bother to give a valid injury report to fans.

Just coach and knock off the self glorifying
It ain't that serious. He's just having a bit of fun because he knows that word gets everyone riled up.

Reactions: Elliott Tim
Egomaniac?

We’ve had 30 games, just loss in Sec T and we still have social media posts to draw attention….yet we can’t bother to give a valid injury report to fans.

Just coach and knock off the self glorifying

A lot of coaches don't give a valid injury report. Fans don't need to know and opposing teams sure as hell don't need to before right before the game.

Wow !! Was I ever so wrong. I thought he was a used car salesman. He is a Tweak salesman, kinda like a used car salesman really. Some are good and some are bad, we will see how this model of tweak turns out.

How I picture this word of a new tweak will go

i0NZ5qd.jpg

Heard from my brothers cousins aunts sisters brother in law, who was adopted by the sister of the cousin of the uncles nephew, Sharpe is playing. Heard it here first! About dang time!
Your brother's cousin's aunt sister brother-in-law would most likely be your uncle and your uncle was adopted by your cousin's sister nephew. Man that's complicated.

Yeah Cal won practice!!!!!! How about tweaking the coaching and adding a defense. Something besides straight up man to man.
And maybe tweak the offense so that we are moving and screening other than that three man weave that ends with Wheeler taking a stupid shot.

Maybe whoever is closest to the basket on a made shot from the opponent throws it in and we run, run, run in transition all day. We look like a bunch of dweebs waiting for Goofy Keion to inbound the ball. It makes no difference who inbounds the ball, even when the other team is pressing. Basketball 101.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT