ADVERTISEMENT

Another calipari blunder

Mulder14

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 23, 2014
Apparently in the press conference after the Michigan game Tyler Thompson of ksr who’s been doing this for10 years asked a question. He proceeded to answer with you haven’t been watching us much have you. A Kentucky official after it was over came and apologized. This guy as my mom used to say is getting too big for his britches 😀

What was the question?

And coaches take shots at the press all the time. If it was Tipton no one would care but because it's a girl people act like it's oit of bounds.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Cal is an asshole but I never cared when he was winning.When you start losing everything starts to look worse about you.A little humility could go a long way.

He’s a dick. But then he always has been. He’s an elitist, he’s better than all of us. We really aren’t worthy of even being in the same room with h
Okay, you two say Cal is an asshole and, a dick. He also needs to show humility. All this and you have no idea what the question was. That kinda makes me wonder who the real asshole and dick might be.

It rained here today. Another Calipari blunder. Damn that guy.
Did mom break out your galoshes?

814rAUjCQrL._AC_SR1840,1472_.jpg

Okay, you two say Cal is an asshole and, a dick. He also needs to show humility. All this and you have no idea what the question was. That kinda makes me wonder who the real asshole and dick might be.
Or we might assume their commentary is based on other experience with Calipari's behavior? It isn't like this is the first time they have heard him speak. He has been at this for more than a decade. I think that is long enough to make an informed judgment about someone's general behavior.

Tipton was actually very effective at what the LHL paid him to do. I've said many times here that any anger or frustration over Tipton was better aimed at his employer, not him.
Im certainly no LHL fan but I doubt they instructed Tipton to keep asking Kelena Azabuike about his father’s legal problems from back in Oklahoma or asking John Wall what it was like growing up knowing his father was a murderer. I HATE the LHL (although I am friends with John Clay) but Jerry Tipton was/is a piece of shit .

Apparently in the press conference after the Michigan game Tyler Thompson of ksr who’s been doing this for10 years asked a question. He proceeded to answer with you haven’t been watching us much have you. A Kentucky official after it was over came and apologized. This guy as my mom used to say is getting too big for his britches 😀
Ease up. He made a mistake. You think we need to shoot him?

He’s a dick. But then he always has been. He’s an elitist, he’s better than all of us. We really aren’t worthy of even being in the same room with him.
It's hard to not be an ass to people that are less fortunate when you have millions in the bank.

You would figure he'd act a little more humble, given the fact he's been basically stealing his salary the last 6 years, but nope, he's got that rich mans mentality.

This is one of many reasons why this is a 10 year job, these guys get rich, fat and lazy when they stay in that seat too long.

ADVERTISEMENT