ADVERTISEMENT

Another calipari blunder

All this consternation and still no one knows what the question was and thus have no idea what they’re pretending to be upset about. A perfect raftards thread…
Watch the video in post 36. She asked if he challenged Wallace and if so, is that what you wanted out if him. Not an exact quote, but close.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
It's hard to not be an ass to people that are less fortunate when you have millions in the bank.

You would figure he'd act a little more humble, given the fact he's been basically stealing his salary the last 6 years, but nope, he's got that rich mans mentality.

This is one of many reasons why this is a 10 year job, these guys get rich, fat and lazy when they stay in that seat too long.
Tyler Thompson is not less fortunate.

fe3305d46b23e0b69c6a3a03e3cbbbc9.gif

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Is it here around the 1-minute mark?

If it is indeed at the 0:50 min mark.. then this really is nothing. OP made it sound MUCH worse than it was, and then people, naturally, raced to the bottom.

"You can tell.. (pause).. well, you probably haven't watched us that much"

.. first of all, he didn't start with this statement on the defense. He goes to explain Cason Wallace and challanging him, and it almost seems like he says this in a way that implies this person just isn't priivy to what he's about to say, that they haven't had the opportunity to see what he's talking about.

This was not a "You haven't seen us, have you?!" snarky comment lol.

Here to bash the guy but I’d prefer to understand and have some type of reason.

To be sure, I’m sure it’s a legitimate ahole move and he’s wrong for it. That’s just the nature of it.

Oh, the horror.

Tyler will be alright. In London, his Dad was about to undergo surgery...honest mistake.

Be pissed about his lineup choices and strange rotations, not a rare slip up at a postgame presser. Can't think of a better presser than a Cal one.

Okay, you two say Cal is an asshole and, a dick. He also needs to show humility. All this and you have no idea what the question was. That kinda makes me wonder who the real asshole and dick might be.
I dunno. If a UK representative has to come apologize for the coach’s demeanor. He’s probably in the wrong. That being sai, I’d still like to know the question.

Reactions: Mulder14
Problem is these are all adding up. It’s not just a one off.

If somebody makes 30 errors. You don’t see 30 individual errors. You see a person who is becoming unqualified for their position.
Be honest. KSR and Cal has a feud going. Im sorry but many people on here are looking for any slight from Cal they can find. I look forward to Cal being gone and the program have a fresh start. But weve stary a season and every day its the same bitch at a different angle. It gets old.

Reactions: Blueaz and ORCAT
I relation to Cal, she most definitely IS.

Not many aren't.
Eh, maybe. Not that it really matters. But her family had a lot of money long before Cal had a lot of money.

Apparently in the press conference after the Michigan game Tyler Thompson of ksr who’s been doing this for10 years asked a question. He proceeded to answer with you haven’t been watching us much have you. A Kentucky official after it was over came and apologized. This guy as my mom used to say is getting too big for his britches 😀
I dislike Cal but know Tyler, she probably asked a stupid question.

Be honest. KSR and Cal has a feud going. Im sorry but many people on here are looking for any slight from Cal they can find. I look forward to Cal being gone and the program have a fresh start. But weve stary a season and every day its the same bitch at a different angle. It gets old.
What gets old is watching Cal try to jam square pegs in round holes. Dude used to be an innovator both on and off the court. His DD offense was really impactful. Now? It’s literal insanity. He keeps running the same plays and expecting different results.

In my heart of hearts I still like Cal. But he’s got to start producing results that are better than the last two years.

Last edited:
Reactions: AGEE11
What gets old is watching Cal try to Jane square pegs in round holes. Dude used to be an innovator both on and off the court. His DD offense was really impactful. Now? It’s literal insanity. He keeps running the same plays and expecting different results.

In my heart of hearts I still like Cal. But he’s got to start producing results that are better than the last two years.
I agree with you totally about his performance as a coach and not adapting the players to where they need to be. However this thread and the one you just started about OT‘s knee looks like people are looking for every single reason to put him in a bad light one believe me he’s done plenty of that on his own.

Reactions: TODASAURUS
I agree with you totally about his performance as a coach and not adapting the players to where they need to be. However this thread and the one you just started about OT‘s knee looks like people are looking for every single reason to put him in a bad light one believe me he’s done plenty of that on his own.
just using what Cal said before Oscar’s procedure and now. The rest Cal has done on his own.

The way he communicates to the fans and how he’s talked down to them hasn’t changed. Sadly. Thought it was going to with all the good will he was building over the summer.

But we’re back to fun comments like “Chant his name to remind me to put him in” or “It’s minor and he’ll be good to go by the MSU game.“.

Stop talking down to the fan base. Stop being coy and sly.

just answer the damn question

More times than not, people who answer a question with a question are jerks and condescending

How many times over the years has he “tweaked” and “changed up” something in practice only to see the same shiit on the floor every freaking game??? A good “tweak” would be to give Wheeler 10 minutes and let Wallace take over PG duties.

ADVERTISEMENT