ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama getting steamrolled

Georgia is good. People here have been saying they and South Carolina are trash and it’s just foolish.

This isn’t the SEC of old, other teams are actually good now.
GA drives and pushes the ball a lot like we do, they have 5 players averaging 10+ pts a game. They are dangerous in my opinion.

Georgia is good. People here have been saying they and South Carolina are trash and it’s just foolish.

This isn’t the SEC of old, other teams are actually good now.
A lot of these teams would be ranked if they were in the ACC this year.

Sec teams are just beating each other

Reactions: Fox2monk
Damn I really thought the Dogs would win. Especially after that first half. Got wrecked 58-35 in the second half.
I had high hopes. Stopped at a bar to sit down to watch the second half on the way home so I could watch our game and the finish to that one….disappointed. That L for Bama would have helped us in the SEC Reg Season race

Damn I really thought the Dogs would win. Especially after that first half. Got wrecked 58-35 in the second half.

I thought I was doing good getting UGA at +198 at home. But they just can’t finish games.

On another note, is there anything lamer than Oats’ Wimp Sanderson tribute jacket?

I had high hopes. Stopped at a bar to sit down to watch the second half on the way home so I could watch our game and the finish to that one….disappointed. That L for Bama would have helped us in the SEC Reg Season race
I know, ughh makes me mad. All they had to do was play solid, not give up 58 freaking points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT