ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Storr

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
Rumors that his preference for Illinois has fallen through.

Would LOVEE this kid in blue and white next year.

Pope needs to assemble that staff and QUICK.

Reed Sheppard, AJ Storr and Jaxson Robinson would be an absolute KILLER perimeter rotation.

A thread that’s just straight up talking basketball. F**k yes! I say sign him up just for that reason.

Reactions: ukfan041
I wouldn’t hate it, but not gonna lose any sleep over it either.

We need talented players, but fit and skill set matter too. Things are different now that we will be running complex sets.

By next week at the latest
We need to start seeing names emerging by Monday evening, personally. Fans will get restless from being in limbo. It'll be a process that requires patience, but we don't need exact this or that. Just hearsay and rumblings to keep us satiated.

Reactions: mattrudd
We need to start seeing names emerging by Monday evening, personally. Fans will get restless from being in limbo. It'll be a process that requires patience, but we don't need exact this or that. Just hearsay and rumblings to keep us satiated.
I would say early next week between Monday-Wednesday we need to see names of get a feel for what pope is thinking intially

Reactions: JPFisher
I would say early next week between Monday-Wednesday we need to see names of get a feel for what pope is thinking intially
Wednesday is fair. I think a lot of fans, myself included, are still extremely concerned about the quality of players Pope is going to go after. A couple huge transfer names will help immensely. Even if we don't get them, it'll let us know he means business.

Wednesday is fair. I think a lot of fans, myself included, are still extremely concerned about the quality of players Pope is going to go after. A couple huge transfer names will help immensely. Even if we don't get them, it'll let us know he means business.
Agree, the Robinson kid is a good start, and can for sure play here. The other guys that may come here from byu we would need to see fit and role

Reactions: JPFisher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT