ADVERTISEMENT

After last night's drama, a boom would be nice

wccat2969

Junior
Apr 8, 2009
An early morning BOOM by Cody would be great seeing that a lot of BBN stayed up late last night. A BOOM saying that Jaxson will be returning and playing for his old coach Pope and the University of Kentucky....come on Cody, BOOM! Make it happen!

Reactions: Fox2monk
A decision has been made. It just hasn't been announced. I have no idea what the decision is or why it wasn't announced. No point in speculating on either. Something will come out today one way or the other.
When is the last time a player decided to withdraw from the draft and not announce it? Randolph Morris?

When is the last time a player decided to withdraw from the draft and not announce it? Randolph Morris?
The way the media is you would think someone would have gotten a confirmation that he did not pull out of the draft and report it. All the hoopla yesterday with guys pulling out but they let this one guy's situation stay quite? Don't understand the angle.

Patience is something a lot of folks are short on these days. We will know something when a decision will be made. He may be having a hard time making up his mind so just let it play out.

Reactions: CatsDomain
boom oops GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III

• Wow
Reactions: Dncmaxwell
Even if he pulled out of the draft, it is not a given he will be a wildcat. Jaxson even stated he would take time to weigh all teams and all options.

Reactions: anonymous_2011
I say pass on the kid. If he's that reluctant to come back to school, he'll be a problem at UK.
We use to have a poster here named Gallowayfan, he posted against players for tattoos, headbands, and other stupid reasons. You remind Me of him.

Reactions: anonymous_2011
Teams can't just pull a commitment out of thin air.

Any remaining commitments are probably a week or two away at least.
Not true. I'd commit today without question. And I have all 4 years of eligibility left. I averaged 12 points a game too. It was little league but hey lots of guys are moving up a level. So a boom is definitely possible. I'm just waiting for the call.

Reactions: Fox2monk
What was the drama last night? I thought nothing happened.
At first I did not understand until I realized that all of the drama must have come from the snowflake drama queens who stayed up too late, not from Jaxson.

Teams can't just pull a commitment out of thin air.

Any remaining commitments are probably a week or two away at least.
I agree if we go after one more like Poplar and some new guy I haven’t heard of, it will probably be 2 weeks or so. Luckily Jaxson and Pope already had an agreement. Now it makes sense why we didn’t commit so much money to Osobor or uo Lanier to the point he may actually considered not going home. We already had that money set aside for Jaxson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT