74682_v9_ba.jpg

Mark Walberg
The Rock
Rosie Perez
Danny Glover
Cuba Gooding Jr
Tom Cruise
Rene Zellwigger

I also think De Nero and Pacino are vastly overrated!!

If I see any of them on screen, I’m tuning out!
Cruise is the biggest space cadet in the business. He was Qanon before it existed. However, I seem to like most of his movies.

Will Ferrell
Jack Black
Just don't find either one of them even remotely funny.

Anne Hathaway - who is constantly listed as one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood to which I say, 'Are you out of your f***ing mind?'

Many of the others mentioned, I don't like a whole lot but, if the movie looks good, I'll give it a try.

Even though I read all of the books, Cruise as Jack Reacher pretty much finished me on TC. First, almost all of his characters, he plays himself. Not a very versatile actor. Him playing a 6'-5", 240 lb. bad-ass, ex-MP was laughably bad.

DeNiro and Pacino have become caricatures of themselves.

Mark Walberg
The Rock
Rosie Perez
Danny Glover
Cuba Gooding Jr
Tom Cruise
Rene Zellwigger

I also think De Nero and Pacino are vastly overrated!!

If I see any of them on screen, I’m tuning out!

Are you really just trying to show the paddock your lack of taste in movies and actors? Tom Cruise, Deniro, and Pacino? Really??? LMAO

I will add Will Ferrell and Tea Leoni....Both do absolutely nothing for me.

None, really. I used to hate Ron Perlman but then I started watching Sons of Anarchy and he was great. So I don't tune out anyone.

You guys have killed this list and bonus points for bringing in Amy Schumer as possibly one of the least funny human beings alive along with Jay Leno and George Lopez.

My recent one is from watching the Daredevil series on Netflix: the Foggy character is maybe some of the worst work I have ever seen

Will Farrell
Adam Sandler
Russell Brand
Angelina Jolie
Kristen Stewart
Lindsay Lohan

You have forever besmirched the term 'actor' when you included Kristen 'I am emoting you just can't tell because my entire face is numb' Stewart and Lindsay Lohan under that heading. In no way should either of those two be considered 'actors'.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Will Ferrell
Jack Black
Just don't find either one of them even remotely funny.

Anne Hathaway - who is constantly listed as one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood to which I say, 'Are you out of your f***ing mind?'

Many of the others mentioned, I don't like a whole lot but, if the movie looks good, I'll give it a try.

Even though I read all of the books, Cruise as Jack Reacher pretty much finished me on TC. First, almost all of his characters, he plays himself. Not a very versatile actor. Him playing a 6'-5", 240 lb. bad-ass, ex-MP was laughably bad.

DeNiro and Pacino have become caricatures of themselves.
Have you see Hathaway nude?

Reactions: DSmith21
Have you see Hathaway nude?
Have not but her face resembles the Joker without the white makeup. Just don't find her attractive, especially when comparing Hollywood peers. She'd obviously turn heads walking down most streets in America but she's nothing more than a solid 7.5 in my book.

Salma Hayek, Sarah Shahi, Isla Fisher, Emmanuelle Criqui = 10, just a few examples of my rating system

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT