Evansville, IN
Mark Walberg
The Rock
Rosie Perez
Danny Glover
Cuba Gooding Jr
Tom Cruise
Rene Zellwigger

I also think De Nero and Pacino are vastly overrated!!

If I see any of them on screen, I’m tuning out!

By far the best acting job by Gywneth Paltrow was in this particular scene...

anigif_sub-buzz-18790-1509303389-2.gif

The worst thing Gwyneth was in was a docuseries of her and Mario Batali cruising Portugal and Spain eating in restaurants... it was the highest form of douchebaggery ever captured on camera.

Add Michael Stipe to take this triumvirate to exponential self-important cuntings

I really can't think of many. I dont like a lot of the above names, but I can find a movie or even several movies I enjoy from them.

Kristen Wiig is up there. Too weird. Tries too hard.

You have to give it to Chris Elliot.. the reason we all can't stand him is because he's played unlikable character after unlikable character for 25 years. Has zero to do with his acting or him in real life (unlike a lot of the above).

Cant be easy playing such punch-able characters. From Everyone Loves Raymond, to Something About Mary, to Schitt's Creek.

Oh! Thats someone I'm close to tuning out.. Dan Levy. Dude ran his shtick into the ground.

Reactions: qwesley
Katherine Hepburn-smug ass NE elitist

Ann Hathaway-always has a look on her face like she just shit herself

Julie Roberts-bet she would be a blast to party. Marriage and 24/7/365 cohabitation to a celibate and sober JR would be nearly as penal as midevil torture devices

Female comedians-usually nasty and spiteful looping topics covering sexism, racism, politics with ‘Am I right?’ Delivery

Brie Larson-thinks being woke certifies her as an intellectual

the serious folks in this video: I take resposibility

Reactions: PhDcat2018
You have to give it to Chris Elliot.. the reason we all can't stand him is because he's played unlikable character after unlikable character for 25 years. Has zero to do with his acting or him in real life (unlike a lot of the above).

Cant be easy playing such punch-able characters. From Everyone Loves Raymond, to Something About Mary, to Schitt's Creek.

Oh! Thats someone I'm close to tuning out.. Dan Levy. Dude ran his shtick into the ground.
Elliot was great in Cabin Boy, an incredibly underrated film. Otherwise don’t care for anything else he’s involved in.

Yes, Wiig is awful with the physical comedy attempts. Usually the great comics are very complicated & wounded souls. Reinventing Laverne & Shirley style characters is not daring.

I'm curious why you guys don't like Reese Witherspoon?

She's not "great" by any means but I like her and she definitely isn't someone I tune out.
I'm indifferent on her. I imagine when she pulled the don't you know who I am card when she got herself arrested, that did it for many. A lot here are listing reasons beyond their movies so this could be one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT