ADVERTISEMENT

Actors/Actresses Who Make You Tune Out

Depp has been unwatchable for the last 15 years at least. Sucks because I always want the KY people to be successful throughout their entire careers.

Some of the names mentioned in this thread are odd though. Gooding Jr? The Savage brothers? Chris Titus? Jay Mohr? Russell Brand? Lindsay Lohan? Jane Fonda? Not defending any of them, but you've gotta really go out of your way to even know these people are still alive. If we're going to just name people that haven't been relevant in years, fine. I'll add Carlos Mencia to the list.

Reactions: Kingseve1
Have not but her face resembles the Joker without the white makeup. Just don't find her attractive, especially when comparing Hollywood peers. She'd obviously turn heads walking down most streets in America but she's nothing more than a solid 7.5 in my book.

Salma Hayek, Sarah Shahi, Isla Fisher, Emmanuelle Criqui = 10, just a few examples of my rating system

That's a good list.

You have to give it to Chris Elliot.. the reason we all can't stand him is because he's played unlikable character after unlikable character for 25 years. Has zero to do with his acting or him in real life (unlike a lot of the above).

Cant be easy playing such punch-able characters. From Everyone Loves Raymond, to Something About Mary, to Schitt's Creek.

Oh! Thats someone I'm close to tuning out.. Dan Levy. Dude ran his shtick into the ground.

I loved Chris Elliott in "Get a Life" and "There's Something About Mary."

Russell Crowe seems like such a jerk in real life that I have trouble liking him in movies.

Mark Ruffalo is the same way, but he is the Hulk so I don't quite hate him

Have you see Hathaway nude?
zaLC8-1535473762-12420-list_items-5_nancy_kulp_swimsuit_mid_season.png

ADVERTISEMENT