ADVERTISEMENT

According to Larry vaught

Wish we can get passed the gimmicks and just play football. The KY players should not need any other motivation to be ready to play their hearts out Sat to end this miserable streak. Fans just need to cheer loud and storm the field when KY wins.

:rolleyes:I have to get mad about something!! Ugh! I hate it! Just play football! Ugh! This is terrible! Ugh! Stupid gimmicks! I don't care if it's a white out, I am going to wear blue! I hope others do as well to mess up this stupid whiteout blackout out stuff so we never do this again! I can't stand Mitch Barnhart and I know he is behind this! It don't help us win ballgames! This is sooo terrible!!

Guys, let's be real here. The white on white on white looks slick as hell. I hope we see the white helmets with the white facemasks (like the practice helmets we've seen this year). Those look clean!

Plus, when fans wear white for home games, it does make the stadium look pretty cool.

Example:

ncf_i_psu_whitehouse_600.jpg

I think the recruits and players like these sort of things. I dont care if its blaze orange out just beat UF please!! Well I guess orange out wouldn't work due to that is s Florida color lol! Let's go with a camo out! Everyone wear their favorite hunting outfit!! I'll go Either Mossy Oak Treesstand or maybe One of the Kryptek patterns! Aaahh then again I killed 2 out of 3 of my biggest bucks in the Vertigo. Yeah Camo out! let's do it!!

I'm going to be drunk and wild. I'm going to wear whatever I want and be as loud and rowdy as I want. Who else is going to be there?

I loved the blue out for Georgia and university give out the white pom pom again. Made a neat look and a good atmosphere

First black out with South Carolina was awesome too

I don't think I have a white uk shirt. I'm to messy of an eater!

:rolleyes:I have to get mad about something!! Ugh! I hate it! Just play football! Ugh! This is terrible! Ugh! Stupid gimmicks! I don't care if it's a white out, I am going to wear blue! I hope others do as well to mess up this stupid whiteout blackout out stuff so we never do this again! I can't stand Mitch Barnhart and I know he is behind this! It don't help us win ballgames! This is sooo terrible!!
Another type not needed. Big schools do these things and more importantly the recruits and players love it. More so than some old negative way of thinking. This post is just sad and pathetic.

Screw the "out" and pass out pom poms....something to give the place a little extra atmosphere

I would like to see a blackout with the black helmets that we have yet to wear. We can wear black as a death to the streak so to speak. The players get up for this sort of thing. A white out would be cool too. I just hope we don't do a blackout like we did back in the day only for the team to come out in all blue due to not having black uniforms yet.

People need to lighten up. Is it a gimmick? Yes. Is it going to help us win? No, but it isn't going to do anything to hurt us, either. It's just a fun thing to get fans excited for the game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: wyldecat and Wvvrn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT