ADVERTISEMENT

Abilene Christian Fans Blaming Refs

Guys don’t be going to their board showing your ass... No need to talk crap like that to a team that’s been D1 for like 3 years

Did not go on there and talk any crap, but i did leave a rather intense paragraph about "Fark-har"..

When I was a young man, a long time ago people hunted them in E KY to. Use the skins to make belts, etc. At 17 on my dads surveying crew it was my turn, and I killed one with my machete that measured ‘10”2 and was as thick as a thermos bottle. Wonder why I studied very hard at UK?
Okay, but you stretched her out a little to get that length.

http://catchat.freeforums.net/thread/1092/mens-basketball-2018-2019?page=39

A0-BD5-DF3-610-A-41-AF-A10-E-2-C58-B0-BE3-E14.jpg
They couldn't score 50 points LOL. Ain't they cute.

laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif

I looked at a job in Lubbock, right out of school; the "rattlesnake roundup celebration day", was the death knell for that move.
I thought rattlesnake roundup was in Sweetwater. Maybe both towns celebrate the rattlers.

I went thru there airport once. Got one of their dozen rental cars.

Reactions: Blueaz
Hillbilly U? Well isn't that Christian-like. BTW, how you got to be a 15 seed I will never understand. there can't be 4 teams worse than you guys.

Ben101er lmao.Thats funny.

My son is in the Air Force and station at Dyess AFB in Abilene. He absolutely hates it there. Always seems to be a 40 mph wind blowing and absolutely nothing to do.

Reactions: anon_q409idbs5m40a
It's probably been said already but...they probably have...what? 8 fans that post on a Basketball message board? I smell a drunk and upset UofL fan <===[laughing]

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I thought rattlesnake roundup was in Sweetwater. Maybe both towns celebrate the rattlers.

I went thru there airport once. Got one of their dozen rental cars.
They have one there as well. Tons of rattlesnakes in that area.

My son is in the Air Force and station at Dyess AFB in Abilene. He absolutely hates it there. Always seems to be a 40 mph wind blowing and absolutely nothing to do.
Exactly, not much at all and Dyess is a big part of the economy. Living there is like someone blowing dirt in your face non-stop. Kind of odd that they have three universities in the town.

3 feet was about average, but there were some. E Kentucky has a more abundant food supply than W Texas. You know how lush it is.
The ones in West Texas live off of lizards and smaller rodents. They usually stay in caves or under rock formations.

^i feel bad for that. I should have more class.
I’m glad these guys made it and hope they have great memories of their trip. I really do.

Prettiest town that I've ever seen,
and women there don't treat you mean.
Funny that you should mention women out there. From what I'm told, there is a severe shortage of available men in the entire West Texas area. My friend dated a girl from Wichita Falls and she used to drive to see him on weekends in Garland, which is a suburb of Dallas.

Watch their team? Lol
There are things to do out there but they involve going to redneck bars, which is not a smart choice. I had a friend in the Air Force that got knocked out in one of those bars by a guy with a cast on his arm. Said he woke up about 3 in the morning in the parking lot and was missing his boots, wallet and belt. It was raining when he woke up and people just left him there and never even tried to prop him up, lol.

I was going to say there had to be a lot of missed calls to only score 13 points in 1st half which was a NCAA Tourney record and final score 79-44. I just loved how well we played tonight and many fans on here lately said KJ needs to show and he certainly showed up tonight and Travis was in his Beast mode and had 18 and 9 almost a double/double and Herro had a great game. I was really impressed with all the Media about PJ and Coach Cal's heading out to West to UCLA the boys were really focused tonight. We only hit 4 out of 14 from 3 so that would be one area I hope that Herro, Quickley, and Baker can knock down some 3's Saturday. We just need to stay positive and continue to play like we did tonight and slow down Magee & Hoover and we will do fine on Saturday.

Reactions: Bluvelvet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT