ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Torres ROASTING Mitch Barnhart

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

That’s my exact feelings. My reaction is less about the music stopping on Pope and more about the order of candidates and the completely rushed result

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
How in the hell this man stays employed is beyond me. Most AD's would have been shitcanned after the first terrible hire to their powerhouse program. He has been given opportunity after opportunity to fix his f*** ups and still makes them.

Last edited:
I wonder if Barnhart even studied what Pope has done in all phases the last few years? Because when I look at those things I do not see the stats for him being ready for a program like this.

Reactions: Catfan2226
I wonder if Barnhart even studied what Pope has done in all phases the last few years? Because when I look at those things I do not see the stats for him being ready for a program like this.
Barnhart’s list of activities today were get rejected by pastor Scott, crying, ordering more kleen-x, and then hiring pope.

Could UK have afforded to wait weeks to hire Donovan? With the portal, recruiting, etc
Yes. Anything would be better than making the worst hire in the history of sports. Mitch needs to resign, right now. He's clearly too damned incompetent to run this athletic department. He just single handedly destroyed our program with this moronic, panic-driven decision. Someone needs to take charge and reverse this mess before it can even be implemented.

I think Pope is a good coach and fit for the program in many ways. Is it the case that we worked our way down the list through back channels and got really unanticipated feedback from likely candidates? I think that is info that I'd need to know before I come out too strongly either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT