ADVERTISEMENT

A WHOLE LOT OF SUPPOSED “INSIDERS”

I’ll be the first to tell you that I’m disappointed as hell about this one. This kid is a generational type player and it SUCKS losing out to osu and the damn brother.

With some BS info on Cade Cunningham! Come check in and say you were dead ass wrong! Come sign in fellas. Man up. Quit spreading false ass info!

you do realize that a ‘prediction’ is simply and educated guess. So you as the receiver of said ‘prediction’ should be smart enough to know not to take a ‘prediction’ as fact....

Reactions: sefus12
Well hell NO IM NOT HAPPY!!!! It’s why I’m Pissed at this supposed Nostradamus DK!!!

You MIGHT be taking this all WAY too seriously. Step off the ledge, take a few deep breaths. UK will be ok. I promise little trooper.

Meh.....not really imo.
I agree, he may have went over the top a little, but one would have to be trolling like the Cunningham’s to, come out as confident as DK did, end up totally failing, and then come to admit he was wrong. I don’t think he was doing it intentionally. Just sucks how it all went down.

You got it more than wrong Dave!!! You completely mislead everyone that would listen with your crappy Shasta drinks and the jerk off lotion! Wow!!! So completely wrong

You either need help or really need to get a life (maybe both).

Here's some free advice for you.... the sooner you learn not to get invested in the decision-making of 17/18 year olds, the better off you will be. Now sit back and enjoy the Cats' first game of the year.

It always amuses me where people direct their anger when things don't go their way.

Rather than wanting to burn certain posters at the stake, perhaps we should be asking why, after declaring "we aren't going to be just a hat on the table," three recruits we never had any shot at getting (Barnes, Griffin and Cunningham) managed to get Cal to turn up the heat just so we could be a hat on their table.

Only a certified dumb ass would think that an insiders' info is a guarantee. Everyone with an IQ over 20 understands that recruiting is a fluid situation and can change from hour to hour.

Reactions: sefus12
I agree, he may have went over the top a little, but one would have to be trolling like the Cunningham’s to, come out as confident as DK did, end up totally failing, and then come to admit he was wrong. I don’t think he was doing it intentionally. Just sucks how it all went down.
Saying I was wrong and I'm sorry is owning up to it. I didn't believe him anyway, but he had a lot of people believing him and he continued this facade that he knew something for weeks.
Why a grown man would get on this board do that is beyond me. He had somewhat of a reputation as being a little bit connected. All of that is gone forever.
Like I said, I did not believe him. Just seemed a little too good to be true. But he continued and continued. Had lots of folks hanging on his every word. Just don't understand why anyone would do that, when in reality they know absolutely nothing.
Just seems weird to do that.

Reactions: TFCats11
I find it hilarious that some “fans” on here are more happy they get to tell Dave he sucks rather than be disappointed that we missed on a great player.

Basically. Cade is a sick player who will no doubt have the chance to be a lotto pick, but it’s basically proven that you should choose UK over OK State if you’re in that position.

And I like Marcus Smart.

Good luck to Cade and I hope DK keeps posting.

Saying I was wrong and I'm sorry is owning up to it. I didn't believe him anyway, but he had a lot of people believing him and he continued this facade that he knew something for weeks.
Why a grown man would get on this board do that is beyond me. He had somewhat of a reputation as being a little bit connected. All of that is gone forever.
Like I said, I did not believe him. Just seemed a little too good to be true. But he continued and continued. Had lots of folks hanging on his every word. Just don't understand why anyone would do that, when in reality they know absolutely nothing.
Just seems weird to do that.
Yep, it blows dog! If Cade picks UK tonight, UK is absolutely LOADED, Cal pulls a coupe de gras to end all, DK is the crowning “insider”, and CC makes more $$$ over his NBA career because of it.

Reactions: Cawood86
dude you are another that has said we are literally getting almost every recruit ever only to be wrong way more than you’re right! I personally could give 2 shits what ya do.
Yeah Caine has missed on so many that nobody pays him any attention anymore . He also predicts we'll have 4or5 lottery picks every year . He's a joke .

UK basketball is REAL LIFE for me. I live, eat, and breathe UK! You go live your best life bro.
I get it buddy.

It's just that every time I've gotten overly emotional about a loss or a bad break for the program, I've regretted it.

UK basketball is a way of life, but it's NOT life.

The health of your loved ones, and your ability to sustain your family is REAL life.

I'm super excited about next years potential roster!

In the mean time, I'll enjoy this years team and tonight's game.

you do realize that a ‘prediction’ is simply and educated guess. So you as the receiver of said ‘prediction’ should be smart enough to know not to take a ‘prediction’ as fact....
L
Only a certified dumb ass would think that an insiders' info is a guarantee. Everyone with an IQ over 20 understands that recruiting is a fluid situation and can change from hour to hour.
What I’m getting at is the way and the wording that Dave chose
I get it buddy.

It's just that every time I've gotten overly emotional about a loss or a bad break for the program, I've regretted it.

UK basketball is a way of life, but it's NOT life.

The health of your loved ones, and your ability to sustain your family is REAL life.

I'm super excited about next years potential roster!

In the mean time, I'll enjoy this years team and tonight's game.
Fair enough and I agree in the end. I’ve went overboard tonight, not my normal to get this worked up. That’s on me.

Reactions: stenchymouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT