ADVERTISEMENT

A WHOLE LOT OF SUPPOSED “INSIDERS”

Not all info is false. Things change and kids change their mind. Especially when it comes to family being involved. Never understood people who want to call out those who predict things. What do you gain from making this post. It happens. Let’s enjoy the first game of the year and cheer on our team!

I’m gonna call a spade a spade and I don’t give a rats ass what anyone says! I gain the opportunity to tell DK that his info/predictions SUCK ASS!!!

All but told EVERYONE on this board that it was OVER and a bunch more would follow! Bullshit at best! Don’t present shit as facts when you have no more info than any other poster on this damn board!

If you believe what people say on here, it’s on YOU. When you joined Rivals, you weren’t guaranteed recruiting information dispensed by posters would be accurate. So don’t be mad at anyone but yourself.

There are people on this board who state their opinions as fact. Just the way it is on message boards. It's still up to the reader to believe it or not.

If you believe what people say on here, it’s on YOU. When you joined Rivals, you weren’t guaranteed recruiting information dispensed by posters would be accurate. So don’t be mad at anyone but yourself.
Believe me I’m fine with it but I do enjoy calling out fakes and hacks which is what we have here!

Nothing to blame on Dave Kersey here. Hell even Evan Daniels (who only makes a pick once it is considered a lock) had CC to UK.

Whatever. This class is shaping out awesome either way. My concern is shifting to the bugs now that Askew is locked up. Good chance IQ is back next season anyway.

Not even an apology? Wow....
For what? Telling us all what he had heard and making an educated guess based on that. He has said more than once he wasn't an insider and that anyone saying they were insiders were lying, said he could be wrong but didn't think so. Who says something and then says "I could be wrong, probably am?"

For what? Telling us all what he had heard and making an educated guess based on that. He has said more than once he wasn't an insider and that anyone saying they were insiders were lying, said he could be wrong but didn't think so. Who says something and then says "I could be wrong, probably am?"
Dude the man said to get out the lotion??? Are you kidding me rn?

He got a lot of hopes up and knows that. He definitely doesn't owe an apology, but that would be the 1st thing I would do if I started a post that got people's hopes up. He only seems to care about his own hopes though. Who cares.

Needed to be said!!!! Did it not? Ya like being lied too???
Don't think I was lied to, man made a prediction that he said could be wrong, so he was wrong. I don't feel wronged or put out by what he said and won't discount what he has to say on the next recruit, he's got a pretty decent track record.

Reactions: Unforgivin
He deserves every bit if it
Hey pussyboy, remember last year when you cried like a bitch to the mods that posters were ganging up on you? You had a meltdown of epic proportions. Now you’re doing the same thing to another poster (ganging up). Grow up kid.

Brother gets hired to operate the automatic sprinklers, gets paid an exorbitant amount on condition that half the money goes to little brother. Of coarse he chose Okie St.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Nothing to blame on Dave Kersey here. Hell even Evan Daniels (who only makes a pick once it is considered a lock) had CC to UK.

Whatever. This class is shaping out awesome either way. My concern is shifting to the bugs now that Askew is locked up. Good chance IQ is back next season anyway.
Gotta disagree a little. Daniels didn't come on here telling people over the top statements.
I never thought CC was coming here, but what DK did was a bit much for me.

Reactions: Trey_G

you might’ve missed the Cunningham threads. He sure never said anything close to “I could be wrong”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT