ADVERTISEMENT

A little help....Lebbus Overton

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
Help me out here. Ex-Texas A&M 5* DE now in the portal. Isn't this the guy whose Mom is connected to UK, ran track or some such? From GA, UK offered out of HS.

I say lets go get him and his brother who is also in the portal. He's a DL would be a grad transfer with one year left. could offset the loss of Dinkins.

Speaking of Texas A&M, they had a high profile 5 star DE enter the portal last season. Big dude, 6-4/290ish. He went to Michigan State but has apparently since left the program. I wonder what his status is? I seem to recall there was some interest between he/us last time. I think his name is Tunmise Adeleye.

At the time of his recruitment his dad was the AD or assistant AD at Kennesaw St, a small school north of Atlanta.. He reclassified to get to college before NIL changed. I think his dad played at Oklahoma.

At the time of his recruitment his dad was the AD or assistant AD at Kennesaw St, a small school north of Atlanta.. He reclassified to get to college before NIL changed. I think his dad played at Oklahoma.
Like I said above, there's some kind of UK connection with his mother, I just don't recall what it is.

Glad to see the new coach from Duke is setting in nicely!😀. That is a dumb move

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT