ADVERTISEMENT

A hoodlum like Ja Morant is allowed to play in the NBA, but not Enes Kanter

Capitalism strikes again.
What are you a communist?
Should the NBA be forced to play a man who costs them millions of dollars.
And that is preferable to a man just exercising his 2nd amendment rights?

Last edited:
Reactions: GeraldV
Ja is not a thug...he's a wannabe. He ain't gonna do shit to anyone. Secondly, he is suspended and is being held accountable.

As for Enes, he's trashed everyone in the NBA, including the commish. You think Musk will keep an employee at Twitter if they go and bash him? NOT! I don't think anyone expects to be employed if they regularly bash their employer. Besides, Enes isn't that good anyway. He's just a role player at best. Not worth the trouble.

Reactions: MbergCat
Ja is not a thug...he's a wannabe. He ain't gonna do shit to anyone. Secondly, he is suspended and is being held accountable.

As for Enes, he's trashed everyone in the NBA, including the commish. You think Musk will keep an employee at Twitter if they go and bash him? NOT! I don't think anyone expects to be employed if they regularly bash their employer. Besides, Enes isn't that good anyway. He's just a role player at best. Not worth the trouble.
I agree that Ja isn’t a thug. His dad confirmed this telling reporters he doesn’t know why his son is behaving this way and that he grew up in a nice neighborhood and went to private school.

But he has not been held accountable for his actions. At least by my standards. In the past few weeks Ja has threatened the head of Mall of security at a mall he and his mom were shopping at. He also beat the crap out of a 17 year old minor with the help of his friend at his own house. His excuse? The 17 year old checked the ball too hard and it hit Ja’s chin. So him and a friend jumped the kid. That’s not all though, after jumping the kid that idolized Ja, Ja went back in his mansion, got a gun, and showed it to the kid and I assume a threat followed.

Ja claimed that he was only acting in self defense and the first punch thrown was the 17 y/o kid checking the ball too hard (it hit Ja in the chin). The worst part? The kid says he only did that because Ja checked the ball to him that hard.

Ja wasn’t raised in a thug environment but he’s certainly a thug now. I hope he grows up and fast.

Morant hasn’t been held accountable for anything. 2 games isn’t any punishment. Edit: Colorado investigation on brandishing that weapon was just dropped because nobody was hurt and they could not locate the weapon. He’s really paying. It’s at least 4 game suspension now. That will show him.

Last edited:
Some of you all just love to judge without any real facts. You just listen to the media, who you also claim to hate because they're dishonest. But, suddenly, when you agree with the story, they are honest enough to believe.

You also love the 2nd amendment, but when someone you have issue with exercises it, suddenly that's an issue, too. Particularly if they are a younger black person.

Enes Kanter isn't in the NBA because he isn't good enough to be in the NBA. Kyrie Irving says crazy shit all the time, on top of demanding trades annually. He's still around because his skill outweighs the headaches. Kanter would be too if he was worth shit.

Also, Kanter has played some of you idiots pretty bad. He doesn't actually stand for most of the shit he claims to. He was literally trying to get a Nike shoe deal that fell through just before he started bashing Nike and Lebron. It's all about money, not human rights as he would like you to believe.

Last edited:

You say that Enes Kanter isn't that good of a player?...... In Kanter's last full NBA season before he was blackballed, (the 2020-21 season) there was only 14 NBA players that season that averaged a double double. One of those 14 players goes by the name Enes Kanter Freedom. So in the future before you start spouting off & embarrassing yourself, you might want to check your facts.

Last edited:
You say that Enes Kanter isn't that good of a player?...... In Kanter's last full season NBA season before he was blackballed, (the 2020-21 season) there was only 14 NBA players that season that averaged a double double. One of those 14 players goes by the name Enes Kanter Freedom. So in the future before you start spouting off & embarrassing yourself, you might want to check your facts.
What were his playoff stats that year?

Beating up on NBA bottom feeders and padding stats, particularly in the eastern division, is one thing. Doing it against other good teams regularly is a whole other beast. He also put up bad numbers his last year as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Gus Polinski
Memphis will do that to you... guess all that triple 6 he's been listening to got him thug n

1. Morant acting versus doing anything real is not grounds for punishment. Not sure what the offense is other than being an idiot with poor judgement. NBAPA would not let more than slap on wrist.
2. Kantner not protected as had not contract. If you work for a company, and tick off a major supplier/customer, that company may see no value in keeping you on if it is losing them business/revenue. Kantner can say what he wants but it doesn't mean he doesn't have to face the consequences. I agree with him on China but NBA made a business decision as have a lot of companies/countries.

You don't bad mouth China if you want to play in the NBA. There was a discussion a few weeks ago about how smart LeBron is and in that sense he is smart enough to know to be quite when it comes to equality if China is involved.

Yeah, because before then you were the dude who was just absolutely locked in watching Kings/Blazers on a Tuesday night. LOL yeah right. Brave stance to make such a sacrifice.
I didn’t watch much NBA as I’ve gotten older because the game is terrible now. Everything is a layup or three pointer. Nothing like how it was in the 80s and 90s when it was good basketball. So, with a crappy product on the floor on top of them stuffing their political agenda down everyone’s throats was the last straw for me. My kids are not allowed to watch it either. Not supporting it.

What were his playoff stats that year?

Beating up on NBA bottom feeders and padding stats, particularly in the eastern division, is one thing. Doing it against other good teams regularly is a whole other beast. He also put up bad numbers his last year as well.
Beating up on bottom feeders and padding stats and not being able to do it against other good teams regularly? And yet you still support Cal?

• Haha
Reactions: Aint-no-sunshine

Ja Morant who is nothing but a thug is allowed to play in the NBA. But Enes Kanter who has always been a model citizen is not because he spoke out against China. What a sickass country we have become.
Well Ja Morant is good at basketball and Enes Kanter is ass. Like most things in life.....when you are good at something people look the other way.

I didn’t watch much NBA as I’ve gotten older because the game is terrible now. Everything is a layup or three pointer. Nothing like how it was in the 80s and 90s when it was good basketball. So, with a crappy product on the floor on top of them stuffing their political agenda down everyone’s throats was the last straw for me. My kids are not allowed to watch it either. Not supporting it.
Actually, the NBA is a far superior product than the train wreck that college basketball has become. They're the best basketball players on the planet and make incredible plays night after night. But you wouldn't know that because you don't watch it. As for Kanter, if he was still productive, he'd still be playing.

Enes called out China for what they are. That gets you banned in the NBA for life. You can trash America all day long but not one bad word about Commie China.
When you suck at basketball you are already walking on thin ice. Daryl Morey called out China and he kept his job as the Rockets GM. For those who don't know....the Rockets are one of the more popular teams in China.

The NBA is all about the culture that Morant brings to the table. No idea why any of this is new to people.

Reactions: ManitouDan
The NBA is all about the culture that Morant brings to the table. No idea why any of this is new to people.
What culture is that Cole?

Futurama Squinting GIF

Ja Morant who is nothing but a thug is allowed to play in the NBA. But Enes Kanter who has always been a model citizen is not because he spoke out against China. What a sickass country we have become.

The NBA does NOT represent me or many others. It IS a persistently SICK institution. However, I know nothing about Morant to say he is a thug.

He owns a gun. That makes him just your "average Ja."

Suspending or fining someone for what is a right of ownership in this country is just more of the same fascist bullsht that makes the NBA ever more unwatchable to anyone with morals or a conscience.

Enes called out China for what they are. That gets you banned in the NBA for life. You can trash America all day long but not one bad word about Commie China.

That's why I don't own any NBA crap. Nothing. It's all gone. No NBA merch from Jordan and my Bulls winning their titles. NOTHING is left in my house. They need to move their teams to China

Now do CKapernick!

When the NBA went woke and supported the communist, domestic terrorist organization BLM, was the last time I'll ever watch an NBA game. I hope they go bankrupt.
I guarantee you don't know the true meaning of any of those supposed insults that you just used. Get off your couch, turn off the TV, and go out and meet some people who are different from you.

The NBA does NOT represent me or many others. It IS a persistently SICK institution. However, I know nothing about Morant to say he is a thug.

He owns a gun. That makes him just your "average Ja."

Suspending or fining someone for what is a right of ownership in this country is just more of the same fascist bullsht that makes the NBA ever more unwatchable to anyone with morals or a conscience.
He didn't get suspended just for having a gun. He beat up a teenager then pointed that gun at him. This, along with plenty of other recent incidents involving him and the people he surrounds himself with, is why he's currently suspended.

I agree that Ja isn’t a thug. His dad confirmed this telling reporters he doesn’t know why his son is behaving this way and that he grew up in a nice neighborhood and went to private school.

But he has not been held accountable for his actions. At least by my standards. In the past few weeks Ja has threatened the head of Mall of security at a mall he and his mom were shopping at. He also beat the crap out of a 17 year old minor with the help of his friend at his own house. His excuse? The 17 year old checked the ball too hard and it hit Ja’s chin. So him and a friend jumped the kid. That’s not all though, after jumping the kid that idolized Ja, Ja went back in his mansion, got a gun, and showed it to the kid and I assume a threat followed.

Ja claimed that he was only acting in self defense and the first punch thrown was the 17 y/o kid checking the ball too hard (it hit Ja in the chin). The worst part? The kid says he only did that because Ja checked the ball to him that hard.

Ja wasn’t raised in a thug environment but he’s certainly a thug now. I hope he grows up and fast.
Wonder if his "so called music" played a role. Most of guys/gals his age don't know anything else because of environment and culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT