ADVERTISEMENT

71-70 10 seconds left....coaching moment..

oh i forgot the part where i said any of those guys were better coaches. good job, good effort
Okay, so who is than? You obviously have a list right? You singled Cal out like he sucks at coaching. Who's better? What coach out there is winning titles without good/great players? Villanova's Jay Wright? How many times did he fail before his veteran team hit all the right marks in one season?
You've painted yourself into a corner bub.

In football I would buy the argument of being out coached a lot more than bball. Cal has owned Pitino. This game comes down to one guy missing more shots than normal and another guy on UofL making more than normal. You just never know in this game. Talent doesn't always win like it does most of the time in football. That's why you dont have teams like Alabama always there at the end.

That actually made me giggle snort. If you such a great damn coach and know every scenario
WTF IS YOU ASS DOING AT HOME AND NOT COACHING AN NBA TEAM?

Because thats not the path i chose in life..tht doesnt mean i dont know the game

That actually made me giggle snort. If you such a great damn coach and know every scenario
WTF IS YOU ASS DOING AT HOME AND NOT COACHING AN NBA TEAM?
You shut your whorish mouth about umm! If he were coach we would have 2 maybe 3 championships by now and we would have shooters! You can never have too many! Ffffffaaaaaaaaarrrrr ccccaaaalllllll!!!!!!

Reactions: Blueaz
Because thats not the path i chose in life..tht doesnt mean i dont know the game
Wow...just wow.
Knowing the game and KNOWING the game are way differerent.
Did you give pointers to ramel?

Last edited:
Ok this is where i say all the time just because your name isnt Coach Cal..doesnt mean you cant see things he doesnt....here goes...Jalen Johnson who had broke the backboard on earlier free throw was in the game...we should have fouled him before the ball ever came in and make him hit free throws...but i assure you that never crossed his mind

Did you ask Cal if it ever crossed his mind? It's easy to be an arm chair quarterback. Leave it alone. We lost. It's not the end of the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT