ADVERTISEMENT

6 Top Ten teams lose road games today

Duke will be top 3 this week

Gonzaga, Az, Duke, Kansas, UK, Baylor, Purdue
Who cares about the polls, Duke is not a 1 and are not gonna get there either! The most important thing for UK now is they must jump Auburn, really need that 2 in Midwest.

Who cares about the polls, Duke is not a 1 and are not gonna get there either! The most important thing for UK now is they must jump Auburn, really need that 2 in Midwest.
Duke has a clear path at a 1 seed. They won’t lose again in acc play or in the accT. they went on the road this week and beat a team that had beaten them at home whereas others lost. It’s ratface swan song and the ncaa will make sure he is well taken care of.

• Angry
Reactions: howercat
Duke will be top 3 this week

Gonzaga, Az, Duke, Kansas, UK, Baylor, Purdue
Pisses me off because while everyone in the top 10 today had tough matchups on the road, Duke gets a terrible Syracuse team to coast to another pathetic ACC win, but zero mention by the talking heads on how bad the ACC is.

I would bet my life, if the SEC was as bad as the ACC was this year and UK had 2 bad home losses, we wouldn’t be in play for a 1 or 2 seed no matter what, but yet here we are and I guarantee you Duke is being considered as a 1 seed now.

• Angry
Reactions: howercat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT