ADVERTISEMENT

2024 OL Commit Mincey?

UKSanders

All-SEC
Jan 1, 2003
Anyone know anything about him at all?

Other than he is the younger brother of new transfer OL Gerald Mincey...anything else?

I thought that may be the case, but do PWOs commit and sign?
Actually I think they do, have seen it in the past. Think PWOs have a few perks such as access to training table and I guess some others too(dress, travel with team?). It would be a shocker, a head scratcher if he was awarded a scholarship as tight as they are right now.

Reactions: UKSanders
Actually I think they do, have seen it in the past. Think PWOs have a few perks such as access to training table and I guess some others too(dress, travel with team?). It would be a shocker, a head scratcher if he was awarded a scholarship as tight as they are right now.

They get a few perks that a reg walkon.

That is a really good get for a walk on. If develops at all that size will be awesome.
Absolutely. According to TOS, 247 has him ranked as a 3* with offers from UCONN, Coastal Carolina, FIU & Appy St., among others. Not a who’s who of traditional powers, obviously. But, still they are D1 programs that are willing to give him a scholarship. He is what I would consider an elite walk-on.

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT