ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Official Draft Day Thread

I hope he falls out of round 1, any chance?

My Knicks buddys kind of want him with their mid 20s picks.. and it makes sense. They need front court beef because it's Randle at the 4, and Mitch and Harternstein at the 5 (precious achuiwa as a reserve).. that's not a ton. The Knicks are weakest at Center and their front court in general, and they might not even be able to keep someone like Hartenstein.

As much as I hate Duke, you could do a lot worse being a top6 team in the league and getting Flip with the 25th pick.

My Knicks buddys kind of want him with their mid 20s picks.. and it makes sense. They need front court beef because it's Randle at the 4, and Mitch and Harternstein at the 5 (precious achuiwa as a reserve).. that's not a ton. The Knicks are weakest at Center and their front court in general, and they might not even be able to keep someone like Hartenstein.

As much as I hate Duke, you could do a lot worse being a top6 team in the league and getting Flip with the 25th pick.
😂😂😂😂 Good work Flipadooshy

Antonio Reeves drafted. Justin Edwards undrafted. Just like a lot of us here predicted. The guys that had
Edwards in their 2nd round mocks were going on old rankings with no actual knowledge or intelligence.

I feel a little sorry for Justin to be honest
I think more harm than good was done being allowed to start when he had no business doing so
He got bad coaching and bad advice

I feel a little sorry for Justin to be honest
I think more harm than good was done being allowed to start when he had no business doing so
He got bad coaching and bad advice

I do too.

Seems like a good kid. Had some decent games here but never really panned into the player most thought he be.

Hopefully he lands somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT