ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Official Draft Day Thread

I agree 100%, I can’t imagine a much better spot for him to grow. He’s on an actual great team and we have multiple UK players who are loved there.

And they gave up virtually nothing of importance for this current era. Draft picks when their current team is probably long disbanded.

Might put some futures on the Twolves right now.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I know but he didn’t have a problem running in college for a long period of time so I can definitely see him moving okay on the pros, it may be a little fast but his size will help him make up for some issues there. As far as guarding the perimeter he has to be on a team with good wings who can help cover him so he can stay around the post.
Well, there is running and then there is running. There is nothing that he experienced in college that will prepare him for the NBA. He will have to deal with bigs running as fast as typical wings in college. He just won't be able to keep up. He will stay in foul trouble.

I still believe that some of these last few years was really just Cal being spiteful. I truly don't think he just happened to lose whatever coaching ability he had. I think he was determined to prove the fans and the local media wrong about who should start, what offense to run, etc. (along with playing favorites). Dude flew too close to the sun.

Well, there is running and then there is running. There is nothing that he experienced in college that will prepare him for the NBA. He will have to deal with bigs running as fast as typical wings in college. He just won't be able to keep up. He will stay in foul trouble.
It’s a worry for sure but we will see.

Trae Young is a stat padding scrub.
Totally agree. Selfish af & the most useless player on defense I’ve ever seen, too. One of the whiniest players, as well, with a massive, unwarranted ego. Plus, his hair looks singed, like he just barely escaped from a towering inferno. Not that it matters. But, F him, anyway!

And, they were better this season while he was hurt. I think the only way I stick with them, at this point, is if they find a sucker & trade him before the season. Which will never happen. It’s complete delusion to hope for those morons to make even one move that makes sense. 🤬

Reactions: RunninRichie
Hi my skill is making TikTok videos!

Animated GIF

• Haha
For real. Congrats to Knecht. From an unwanted junior college player to the 17th pick in the NBA draft. Hard not to root for a guy like that.

I have no ill will towards Knecht. I love his game, and I think he was pretty humble for how unstoppable he was, he could have been a mouthy POS like the est of the Vols players over the years. I know he had a few moments where he complained to the refs in our game... but otherwise I tip my cap.

Reactions: DraftCat
I'm cool with Knecht.... he's an athletic 3 point shooter which fits with Lebron. Funny enough this may be the 1st time a team has drafted that type of player to play with Lebron.

Now just don't screw it up by drafting Bronny tomorrow.

You know.. I'd like to think that Filopowski just ended any chance of a future Duke lottery player coming back an extra reason for absolutely NO REASON.. just based on how much money he's losing every passing minute tonight, in sheer stupidity..

But why do I feel like this will keep happening, and Duke will somehow keep players that have no business staying?

You know.. I'd like to think that Filopowski just ended any chance of a future Duke lottery player coming back an extra reason for absolutely NO REASON.. just based on how much money he's losing every passing minute tonight, in sheer stupidity..

But why do I feel like this will keep happening, and Duke will somehow keep players that have no business staying?
I hope he falls out of round 1, any chance?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT