ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Official Draft Day Thread

I use to rock with the Yao and Tracy teams for the Rockets. While I'm a Lakers fan they have been pissing me off for quite a while now.

Rockets will definitely get some of my tv watching moving forward.

• Love
Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I use to rock with the Yao and Tracy teams for the Rockets. While I'm a Lakers fan they have been pissing me off for quite a while now.

Rockets will definitely get some of my tv watching moving forward.
My dad was a Boston fan. I used to like the Lakers as a kid. Not anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll watch a few rockets games.

Cal making sure he's ready to get his second hug in with Dillingham now. He's already shifted tables from the Sheppard table to the Dillingham table.

Total attention whore who's already adding Bam's contract and Reed/Rob's contracts to his "career earnings" totals.

Reactions: Fancatstik
I really like this Castle guy, but 4th? Idk
Everybody argued UConn don’t have talent lol. Castle just proved why they were so good and Clingan is still left. Not to mention the other guys they put in last year. If that dude develops a consistent shot he’s gonna be amazing. Reminds me of like Keldon Johnson, not in game but kinda underrated all the time.

Earliest draft I saw for Dillingham is the Spurs at 8. Would they really take Castle and Dillingham? Any Spurs fans with an opinion?

Kind of a way to hedge your bet. Wouldn't be the first team to take multiple players at the same position that close.

Plus Dillingham has that potential.

Yuck here's Cal lol.

Lmfao
"Cal what did he do on the court that we don't know?"

"Well off the court he.."

Dude didn't even have an answer. He knows nothing about Reed lol.

Detroit sucks because they always choose dudes like Holland, they fill up with guys who could be good, athletes that don’t produce winners. Holland is a dude who should develop on a solid team, mid pack level IMO.

Cal getting roasted for not starting these guys and he's just bringing up past examples of other guys that didn't start.

But he's right on the AI comparison.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT