ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Official Draft Day Thread

Nah, he’s getting plenty of PT in SA. He has some great years there.

We will see. But I think he will be moved within a few years max. Unless Wemby is so good that he just makes everyone better, which is possible.

But I'm not high on Keldon. Never really was. I think he made his mark scoring on a very bad Spurs team over the last few seasons. There was 70 to 80 points that had to be scored.. someone was going to get them.

Cal making sure he's ready to get his second hug in with Dillingham now. He's already shifted tables from the Sheppard table to the Dillingham table.

Total attention whore who's already adding Bam's contract and Reed/Rob's contracts to his "career earnings" totals.
To be fair, the golden coach Hurley joined the friggin interview for Castle.

We will see. But I think he will be moved within a few years max. Unless Wemby is so good that he just makes everyone better, which is possible.

But I'm not high on Keldon. Never really was. I think he made his mark scoring on a very bad Spurs team over the last few seasons. There was 70 to 80 points that had to be scored.. someone was going to get them.
Even if he does that’s still like 8 years in the league already.

Even if he does that’s still like 8 years in the league already.

Oh yeah I think he's made some money. He's done well in that regards.

But the first year with Wemby he goes from 22ppg to 15ppg, and he also wasn't starting most of the year. I think to me, that says he was just the defacto guy who was going to give you 25 because everyone on those team was cheeks.

Let's see what spurs do at 8th. Honestly if Dilly is there they should just trade back because someone will bite. But if they get ANOTHER SG or SF, that tells you keldons time is near done.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Oh yeah I think he's made some money. He's done well in that regards.

But the first year with Wemby he goes from 22ppg to 15ppg, and he also wasn't starting most of the year. I think to me, that says he was just the defacto guy who was going to give you 25 because everyone on those team was cheeks.

Let's see what spurs do at 8th. Honestly if Dilly is there they should just trade back because someone will bite. But if they get ANOTHER SG or SF, that tells you keldons time is near done.
I think Popovich will err on the side of veterans in his system with Wemby going forward. His production loss was because Wemby is the focus now as he should be, Keldon is a solid starter or 6th man at worst.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Yep. That kid will be an All Star someday. Book it.
I hope he is, but I don't see it unless he really muscles up and works on his defense. Most here think I'm just crapping on him, but that isn't my intention. It's a sad, sad state of affairs when the college game doesn't mean nearly as much to guys as it used to, it's practically useless the moment a kid hears they can make money in the NBA.

And they work hard apparently. Most our dudes over here could learn something there.....

They have some dude who wanted to run and train their athletes like the US and he’s succeeded. A lot of them are going to OTE and college route instead of the pro leagues in Europe now. They have an explosion of NBA talent lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT