ADVERTISEMENT

2 ballots in the AP poll didn’t have UK ranked at all

She admitted she missed us on accident.

So in her own words she has no clue what she’s doing.
In all fairness Brownlow had us at #22 the week prior following the A&M loss. I think having the bye week made it easier to slip up when she was reviewing game scores from Saturday. Now as far as the other guy.... I want to know why he left us off. Maybe it was a similar incident, or maybe he just really thinks Michigan State is better than Kentucky..

Who cares, we win out and it takes care of itself. Kind of strange why we lost that instate player to Oregon because of a business decision, I wonder what he got.

So he leaves one loss Kentucky completely off yet has one loss Utah State on there? Hmm, that’s not even including him having multiple teams with two losses on there over Kentucky. His hometown Michigan State Spartans have losses to unranked Arizona State and unranked Northwestern, yet he has them on there over Kentucky. He has two one loss teams in his top twenty that Kentucky has beaten by double digits. Doesn’t make a ton of sense to me. Someone like that deserves to have their vote taken away. Polls are important in college football, and leaving a top 15 completely unranked while you rank two-loss teams with weaker schedules is just ridiculous. Then he puts a one loss Utah State team on there. He’s either highly incompetent or has a blatant bias. Neither is good.

No intent to defend Solari leaving UK off his ballot. Just a reply to the part of your comment that "apparently he's never had us ranked"

Sorry I wasn't clear on that.

ADVERTISEMENT